Van der Vaart (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
montolivo will replace nedved
Montolivo is a wonderful player, but he is registra a la physical Pirlo, instead of winger/attacking midfielder in the mold of Pavel. If Nedved retires, I sincerely believe we should buy somebody who has penetration and flair, like Kaka and C.Ronaldo. Nasri would be fit the bill IMO.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i know this may not be aproved by many but how bout vicente of valencia as a temporary replacement esp since they are tryin to play silva as much as they can
1)he's injury prone
2)he is first choice at Valencia,When he's not injured he plays on the left wing while Silva plays behind Villa.His natural position

fherdelpiero_10

Pinturicchio el grande
May 29, 2004
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun23j.html

End of road for Nedved?
Saturday 23 June, 2007
Pavel Nedved has said he’ll make his announcement next week and it’s reported the Juventus hero will hang up his boots.

“If there is no meeting with Juve, then Pavel will certainly retire,” revealed agent Mino Raiola in a warning to the club.

“He is capable of just about anything, but I will do everything I can to encourage him to keep playing.”

The midfielder had already considered retirement last summer after the 2006 World Cup, but opted to stay on to help Juve return to the top flight after their demotion in the Calciopoli scandal.

Now that promotion has been achieved and many new names are being signed for the club – including latest arrivals Tiago Mendes and Sergio Almiron – Nedved could opt to call it a day.

A meeting has been set up with the Bianconeri directors for next week, but issues over the length of his contract and promises of a future job as a director for the club may provide stumbling blocks.

Today’s newspapers in Italy report that Juventus are preparing for a 2007-08 without Nedved by seeking out Hamburg midfield dynamo Rafael Van der Vaart.

The Czech international and 2003 European Player of the Year has confirmed he will make a decision before June 30.

Nedved turns 35 in August and has been at Juventus since 2001, having previously played for Lazio, Sparta Prague and Dukla Prague.

i hope we get him

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If we can get this player, we'll have one of the very best midfields in the country thus enabling us to challenge for lo scudetto.

Mar 24, 2006
Just in this case , I don't think Nedved will hang up his boots too early at least for the next season , considering he still can fight for a season with his current physical condition . he still needed to tutoring our new boys and our other talented youngster.

Love you Nedved :agree:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
is van der vaart a winger??? or else montolivo would be very gd to replace nedved though i prefer malouda... come to Juve malouda :p
He's a versatile midfielder/striker that imo should be used as a left sided winger. He has the pace, the technique, the physical strength, and he can dribble his way into the middle of the park from the left hand side with ease. In case of injuires to central midfielders, he could be moved in there and play fine there as well.

nielsen

Aug 14, 2005
He's a versatile midfielder/striker that imo should be used as a left sided winger. He has the pace, the technique, the physical strength, and he can dribble his way into the middle of the park from the left hand side with ease. In case of injuires to central midfielders, he could be moved in there and play fine there as well.
he has gd pace????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)