Van der Vaart (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Bundesliga - Juve line up Van der Vaart
Eurosport - Thu, 14 Jun 17:38:00 2007
Bundesliga - Juventus are keen on recruiting Hamburg playmaker Rafael van der Vaart, according to German press reports.

The 24-year-old has attracted covetous glances around Europe after impressing both for Hamburg and the Dutch national team, and tabloid Bild quoted Juventus midfielder Pavel Nedved as saying: "Juventus is trailing Rafael van der Vaart closely. He is the man to dictate the play for us."

Hamburg chairman Bernd Hoffmann tried to play down the rumours, insisting: "There has been no enquiry, neither with us nor with the player's advisor. We have no intention of letting Van der Vaart go."

But the Dutchman himself, in time honoured fashion, indicated he could well be tempted by a move, commenting: "I'm flattered that such a big club is interested in me."

The Italian club is rumoured to be ready to offer 10 million euros for Van der Vaart, whose contract expires in 2010, but who has a clause allowing him to leave the AOL Arena in 2009 for a fixed sum of 1.5 million euros.

:eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Bundesliga - Juve line up Van der Vaart
Eurosport - Thu, 14 Jun 17:38:00 2007
Bundesliga - Juventus are keen on recruiting Hamburg playmaker Rafael van der Vaart, according to German press reports.

The 24-year-old has attracted covetous glances around Europe after impressing both for Hamburg and the Dutch national team, and tabloid Bild quoted Juventus midfielder Pavel Nedved as saying: "Juventus is trailing Rafael van der Vaart closely. He is the man to dictate the play for us."

Hamburg chairman Bernd Hoffmann tried to play down the rumours, insisting: "There has been no enquiry, neither with us nor with the player's advisor. We have no intention of letting Van der Vaart go."

But the Dutchman himself, in time honoured fashion, indicated he could well be tempted by a move, commenting: "I'm flattered that such a big club is interested in me."

The Italian club is rumoured to be ready to offer 10 million euros for Van der Vaart, whose contract expires in 2010, but who has a clause allowing him to leave the AOL Arena in 2009 for a fixed sum of 1.5 million euros.

:eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
Well this could be a good news :smoke:

Mar 24, 2006
that will definately wont happen
what will he do in turin?its not a top turist destination
i can see him in some exotic island
With his georgeous Wife

Ohhh , i can't wait to see VDV join our club , and if we get anothers Good Quality player too , i have no doubt we could kicking other teams ass and winning the Scudetto next season

Lets completing your shopping list Secco and Co.
_______

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)