Van der Vaart (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

An alternative to mellberg is Antonio Reyes of Arsenal FC and Mexico. We could also sign Freddy Adu, he will solve all attacking problems.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Rafa Marquez is not a world class striker like Crouch, Reyes, or Mellberg. Next year we should aim for something like this:

-----------------------Buffon--------------------------
----------Chiellini Kovac Materazzi Reyes---------
Camo Huntelaar Emerson Boumsong Marchionni
----------------------Nedved----------------------------
------------Del Piero Mellberg Crouch-------------

This formation will win us many, many games.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Rafa Marquez is not a world class striker like Crouch, Reyes, or Mellberg. Next year we should aim for something like this:

-----------------------Buffon--------------------------
----------Chiellini Kovac Materazzi Reyes---------
Camo Huntelaar Emerson Boumsong Marchionni
----------------------Nedved----------------------------
------------Del Piero Mellberg Crouch-------------

This formation will win us many, many games.
Not gonna happen my friend , Kovac already left , Emerson in on the way to Milan, Camo is probably leaving... Melberg ?, Matterazzi ? nowhere near Juve.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Sorry, I'm just inspired by the amount of BS I read on these forums regarding transfers and formations :D

I still stick to the idea that we can't afford more than 3-4 new players in our starting line up unless we get more and slowly integrate them as the season progresses.

We really do have to look at inter's recent history as an example.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Sorry, I'm just inspired by the amount of BS I read on these forums regarding transfers and formations :D

I still stick to the idea that we can't afford more than 3-4 new players in our starting line up unless we get more and slowly integrate them as the season progresses.

ure right but we lost our whole defence and central MF last season and it is clear that the players we have there right now are not gonna cut it in Serie A...so i think replacements need to be found

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007

Look at Inter's history??? are you out of your mind??? They only buy from Real or other players who have nothing to do after long years of hard work. The only players they have purchased well are Zanetti and Matterazi that''s all

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Look at Inter's history??? are you out of your mind??? They only buy from Real or other players who have nothing to do after long years of hard work. The only players they have purchased well are Zanetti and Matterazi that''s all
:lol2:

You misread my post. I meant look at Inter's history as an example of what NOT to do. Every year, they buy a multitude of new talent, throw it together, and achieve fuck all. It's maintaining a solid core of players, a la milan and juve, that achieves success. Talent is only half the formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)