Valon Behrami (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2005
ej I like Behrami, i think he can have a carrear but not with Verona ,last night i saw a tv show about the most promesing new players of swiss and he was 4 in top10 i also saw wis goles that he gave in Verona and i can say that even though he is unexpirienced Valon Behrami is as god and maby beter than Camoranesi when it comes to sccoring a goal,i would like to see him in Juventus!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Italian giants Juventus have confirmed that they are monitoring Verona starlet Valon Behrami.

"We have been following him for a while now," stated director general Luciano Moggi. "I can’t deny that we are interested."

The 19-year-old has impressed in Serie B this season after Genoa agreed to loan him to their Second Division rivals.

Reports suggest that the Turin side will sign the right-sided midfielder but loan him to Palermo for the 2005-06 season.

It is understood that Moggi will hold talks with Genoa chief Enrico Preziosi in the next few days to start negotiations.

Inter were also interested in the Albanian youngster, who holds a Swiss passport, and attempted to net him in January.

The Nerazzurri offered Jose Ze Maria to Genoa, who would have linked up again with former Perugia boss Serse Cosmi, but the bid was rejected.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Channel 4.com

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Italian giants Juventus have confirmed that they are monitoring Verona starlet Valon Behrami.

"We have been following him for a while now," stated director general Luciano Moggi. "I can’t deny that we are interested."

The 19-year-old has impressed in Serie B this season after Genoa agreed to loan him to their Second Division rivals.

Reports suggest that the Turin side will sign the right-sided midfielder but loan him to Palermo for the 2005-06 season.

It is understood that Moggi will hold talks with Genoa chief Enrico Preziosi in the next few days to start negotiations.

Inter were also interested in the Albanian youngster , who holds a Swiss passport, and attempted to net him in January.

The Nerazzurri offered Jose Ze Maria to Genoa, who would have linked up again with former Perugia boss Serse Cosmi, but the bid was rejected.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Channel 4.com
:D :thumb:

Geof

May 14, 2004
Goal.com:

Moggi Admits Interest In Albanian Sensation
2/2/2005 12:39:00 PM
Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi has revealed the Bianconeri are interested in Verona starlet Valon Behrami.
The Albanian has been doing extremely well with the Serie B outfit this season, and many clubs including the mighty Old Lady of Italian football have set their sights on him.

“We are interested in him, I can’t deny it. We have been following him for a while now, and are considering buying his other half and then loaning him out to Palermo. Anyways, these are things that regard next season,” said ‘Big Luciano’.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
To change the subject back to Kim Kallstrom, what type of player is he? I've read that he is an attacking midfielder, but more of a walking battle tank then a Deco.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Kim Källström is good. But I haven't seen him play for a long time. All I know is that he is a good passer, strong and has a powerful shot (I know it's rare for a swede to shoot good :)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I have heard good things, but we wont see him at juve anytime soon even if we did buy him.
Don't forget Olivera was a hot young prospect buy about 2-3 years ago, only now do we see him at Juve.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #53
    Well this guy is back in the picture. Moggi already said in January, "Everthing is under controll" concerning Valon Behrami. Moggi wants to loan the Verona starlet out to Palermo for one season. Though it is Behrami's dream to play with/under Camoranesi and Nedved and would prefer to go to Turin directly.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Zamparini: "Incontro Moggi per prendere Behrami"
    15 06 2005

"Lunedì io e Moggi ci incontramo per decidere se prendere insieme Behrami". E' questa la dichiarazione chiara e limpida del presidente del Palermo, Maurizio Zamparini riguardante il talento kosovaro con passaporto svizzero Valon Behrami, centrocampista del Verona di proprietà del Genoa.

A meno che non ci siano particolari sorprese, il kosovaro sarà a disposizione per un anno di Del Neri e poi, a seguire, della Juventus.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I`ve dig it out. :D

We`re after Behrami it seems.

I think RB would be a logical buy since Zebina is just injury prone and Grygera is pretty bad.But I don`t like Behrami tbh.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    :lol2:

It doesn't matter where is he from mate. It matters if he plays well for us.
    Plus, you could give Ranieri and Molinaro a rest and you'll have your new scape goat every time we lose :D

Jul 15, 2006
    Another article....

BEHRAMI, Juventus track him too
    11.04.2008 21.20 by Salvatore Ciolfi Contact Salvatore Ciolfi read 214

Valon Behrami's future might be far away from Rome. The 23-year-old's contract renewal is not yet a foregone conclusion, and there is shortage of potential suitors. First and foremost, there is Fiorentina, who would like to secure the services of the young and versatile midfielder, who, following the passage of Massimo Oddo to Milan, has also been used by Delio Rossi on the back line. However, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport, there might also be strong interest from Juventus, a team that approached the player of Kosovar descent as early as the 2004-2005 season, when the Swiss international gained attention in Serie B playing for Hellas Verona.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)