Valon Behrami (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In order to be a part of UEFA and FIFA , Kosovo must become a member of the UN first.
Since they'll never become UN members (Russian veto), they can't play in UEFA and FIFA competitions.
So, since Kosovo won't be part of UEFA and FIFA, Behrami can play for them in the friendly matches and he can still play for Switzerland. That's allowed. Kinda like the Spanish players who play for their provinces in the friendly matches before Christmas, but represent Spain in the official matches.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Marko and Dule90

you are serbs right ?!.. i know you hate the fact that Kosovo is independet now.. but stopp hatin' everything that is Albanian.. also, are u mind readers ?.. Valon said that he will play for Kosovo soon..

as for UEFA and FIFA i know that we have to be UN Members but there are also other ways.. Russia tried to veto independence too but we are independent they could do nothing !!

anyway back to topic.. forget politics !!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
In order to be a part of UEFA and FIFA , Kosovo must become a member of the UN first.
Since they'll never become UN members (Russian veto), they can't play in UEFA and FIFA competitions.
So, since Kosovo won't be part of UEFA and FIFA, Behrami can play for them in the friendly matches and he can still play for Switzerland. That's allowed. Kinda like the Spanish players who play for their provinces in the friendly matches before Christmas, but represent Spain in the official matches.

You're too optimistic about that aren't you? Do you know something the majority here doesn't? Anyway, let's not go there. Even if Kosovo were a part of UEFA and FIFA, Behrami can't play for Kosovo, as he already played for Switzerland.

As for him coming to Juve, as much as I'd like to see him here, he's not Juve material IMO. A decent player, but he'd only be a back-up here.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
You're too optimistic about that aren't you? Do you know something the majority here doesn't? Anyway, let's not go there. Even if Kosovo were a part of UEFA and FIFA, Behrami can't play for Kosovo, as he already played for Switzerland.

As for him coming to Juve, as much as I'd like to see him here, he's not Juve material IMO. A decent player, but he'd only be a back-up here.
yes he can !! because Kosovo was not a recognized state when he choose Switzerland..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

:confused:

I'd like Kosovo to play UEFA and FIFA competitions. It's not fair to the football fans from your country not to be allowed to compete against the others.
I said Kosovo won't become a UN member because i really think so. Kosovars don't really need UN and the USA will let the Russians and the Serbs take this "victory" and make them think that they won by not letting Kosovo become a UN member.
So Russians and Serbs take this moral victory while in reality they didn't do much because Kosovo doesn't really need UN and it's protection.
The ones that suffer in this case are the football fans from Kosovo whose National team won't be able to play competitive football.
If Kosovo won't be an UEFA/FIFA member then Behrami can play for them in the friendlies, but only if the Swiss FA lets him do that.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Marko and Dule90

you are serbs right ?!.. i know you hate the fact that Kosovo is independet now.. but stopp hatin' everything that is Albanian.. also, are u mind readers ?.. Valon said that he will play for Kosovo soon..

as for UEFA and FIFA i know that we have to be UN Members but there are also other ways.. Russia tried to veto independence too but we are independent they could do nothing !!

anyway back to topic.. forget politics !!
That's prejudice, actually I'm very much glad that Kosovo and Metohija are independant (from Serbia) and I don't hate everything that is Albanian. And you Albanians aren't rational, but I understand your frustrations, you don't have much successes in sport in your history. Behrami is good player, but I think that he'll never play for Juve, simply because he has not got enough qualities to play for Juve. And at the end, I really don't care for which national team he's gonna play, if he's crazy to change Swiss for Kosovo, then let it be...

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
That's prejudice, actually I'm very much glad that Kosovo and Metohija are independant (from Serbia) and I don't hate everything that is Albanian. And you Albanians aren't rational, but I understand your frustrations, you don't have much successes in sport in your history. Behrami is good player, but I think that he'll never play for Juve, simply because he has not got enough qualities to play for Juve. And at the end, I really don't care for which national team he's gonna play, if he's crazy to change Swiss for Kosovo, then let it be...
I would want to play for my "real" nation too. I would surely pick Bosnia ahead of Holland in any way.

May 4, 2004

Not because he is Kosovar.. But I really see this guy as a great player in the future, he just needs to get out of Lazio and join a club like Viola, and later join a bigger club..

That said, I would love to see him in Juve..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)