USA tour this summer? no, cancelled (7 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I don't see why I should be calm. :mad: 14 years ago I saw Juve for the first time and I said to myself one day I will see them play in person. I was finally able to make that young woman's dream come true. And stupid Conte just crushed it like it was an insect. He should be in here to take my curses himself! :mad:

OP

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,045
    I don't see why I should be calm. :mad: 14 years ago I saw Juve for the first time and I said to myself one day I will see them play in person. I was finally able to make that young woman's dream come true. And stupid Conte just crushed it like it was an insect. He should be in here to take my curses himself! :mad:
    how do you know Conte is the one responsible? lol

OP

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,050
    When it get's officially cancelled, i'd call the ticket company bitch like a mother, ask to speak to supervisors, etc. Eventually they'll give you a refund.
    looks like its official, I called the ticket outlet at UNLV where we bought the tickets and they just found out themselve that Juve backed out and is being replaced by a Mexican team lol.... She had no refund related info yet and will call me back. Thsi sucks!

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    looks like its official, I called the ticket outlet at UNLV where we bought the tickets and they just found out themselve that Juve backed out and is being replaced by a Mexican team lol.... She had no refund related info yet and will call me back. Thsi sucks!
    Mexico? That's like replacing them with team USA; fine for USA fans but not people who payed for real football!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)