USA tour this summer? no, cancelled (10 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
what would happen to the Real game in Vegas? I have my tickets! If Juve doesn't come and they refuse a refund I will decline the charges.... F that!
Juve isn't coming to any of the games. The promoters are going to replace them with other teams. No word yet on refunds for dissatisfied customers.

OP

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,023
    Juve isn't coming to any of the games. The promoters are going to replace them with other teams. No word yet on refunds for dissatisfied customers.
    OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought tickets, booked hotel rooms WTF!!! This is a nightmare!

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Please be Inter Milan.

All of us will be front row with Juve jersies starting shit. :lol:

Please.Be.Inter.

---------- Post added 21.06.2012 at 12:46 ----------

People need to start canceling their credit cards. :lol:

OP

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,031
    When it get's officially cancelled, i'd call the ticket company bitch like a mother, ask to speak to supervisors, etc. Eventually they'll give you a refund.
    or I'll decline the charge on the card !

Juve should compensate all of us who bought tickets with a few 2012-13 jersey! :nico:

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!! I am so going to be the laughing stock now. I can hear it now, "Juve are so lame they bailed on their own fans. :lol: " FUCK YOU JUVE!!! FUCK YOU!!! *******************************!!!

calma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)