US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (5 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

OK then. If he knew the US had a problem when he left, them Bush most probably knew it when he arrived in office. The attacks were 9 months after that, and yet he chose to ignore it, and was completely unprepared. How d you explain that? Why didnt he do something in those 9 months?
If Im not mistaken, Osama said in that video released on friday that he had been planning those events for awhile

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #124
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

If Im not mistaken, Osama said in that video released on friday that he had been planning those events for awhile
    Again, it's not about 9/11 specifically. If there was a problem with potential terrorist attacks when he came into the office, why didnt he try to stop them or upgrade the national security before 9/11?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Interesting story today.

In the history of the National Football League, the Washington Redskins have a rather superstitious, but telling, record before Presidential Elections. Maybe not what you think though.

The Redskins have won 11 games the weekend before the Presidential Elections in the team's history. These 11 wins against different opposition were followed by a Republican victory in the Presidential Elections the following Tuesday. Now in the other six games the Redskins have played before a Presidential Election, they lost them all. Incidently, in the same Elections after those 6 Redskin loses, the Incumbent Party has lost each respective election. Now this might be an Urban Legend or whatever, but so far this unofficial election predictor has been correct, ever since the 1940's.

Oh by the way, the Green Bay Packers beat the Redskins in Washington on Sunday, 28-14.

Jan 7, 2004
    you know what Vinny, you bullshit is becoming boring.

and for **** sakes all the other ones arent better than him. none of you is gonna vote anyway. but i have to say something to you vin. if you still believe in a guy who lied to you to get your support (and if there are more poeple like you in america) then you deserve a president like bush and you go an vote for him (not that kerry is a better choice)

as swag would say "here is my $.02 "

vin
    just the way i look at it, do not take it a personal offence.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    as swag would say "here is my $.02 "
    And with the ballooning deficit with all the Iraq war spending, the exchange rate has me down to about $.0172 now. :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Interesting story today.

In the history of the National Football League, the Washington Redskins have a rather superstitious, but telling, record before Presidential Elections. Maybe not what you think though.

The Redskins have won 11 games the weekend before the Presidential Elections in the team's history. These 11 wins against different opposition were followed by a Republican victory in the Presidential Elections the following Tuesday. Now in the other six games the Redskins have played before a Presidential Election, they lost them all. Incidently, in the same Elections after those 6 Redskin loses, the Incumbent Party has lost each respective election. Now this might be an Urban Legend or whatever, but so far this unofficial election predictor has been correct, ever since the 1940's.

Oh by the way, the Green Bay Packers beat the Redskins in Washington on Sunday, 28-14.
    So Kerry is gonna win?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    well technically it is still worth $.02 (americans) ;) :D
    Not when the price is 200 pound it ain't! And certainly not when you've got Liberia's deficit in your skyrocket. Tighter than a duck's butt you are. Now, lemme feel the fibre of your fabric.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Almost everyone outside the US are against Bush.
    We think what he's doing in Iraq is terrible, in the US it boosts he's ratings. :(

"look at me, i can kill people!!! U r safe under my protection" wooaoaaa

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Pecker whenever there is a terrorist threat his approval ratings go up. So what do you think his approval is based on? Its a 4 letter word, starting with F and contains two vowels- e and a. Have fun.

F _ _ _.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)