US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (2 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The inflation you're familiar with is like a nasty sinus infection. The inflation I'm talking about is like a head-on with a Mack truck.

By 2012, you should brace yourself for inflation of 15% at the best and a possible 25% at the worst. And this rate could persist for up to a year.

Why are my figures so much higher than other well-known advisors? Because I'm taking into account some factors that normal human beings just don't like to write about because they tie their stomachs in knots, and they have no solutions for them.

I'll spare you the full explanation. Here are too-brief mentions of a few of the major factors:

We're playing on a bigger stage. The two billion people of India, China, and other Eastern nations are now competing with us for commodities. Boy, are they ever.

We're blowing our capital on pricey oil … and the world is on the verge of running out of a dozen important metals.

Our trading partners have suffered long enough. The Chinese especially are tired of using their trade surplus to buy ever-bigger stacks of rotting US T-bonds. That game cannot go on. When the dollar gets weak enough, the Arabs and others will stop using it as the world's reserve currency. Then we'll be on the outside of the world's economic system, looking in.

Our standard of living is very expensive compared with many of our trading partners, and reality will not sustain it much longer. Our overpaid lawyers and CEOs will rejoin the big "reality show" of the future.

We're tapped out. We've been saving less than 1% of our income, and we have $11 Trillion in personal debt. Meanwhile, Indian families save a government-aided 28% a year and Chinese families, 42%. They're going to wind up owning the joint.

Global warming--real or not--will continue to eat every spare cent in the national budget.

Our trade deficit is almost $7 Trillion, and there's no end in sight.

http://www.leebsenergyworld.com/

Whether Vinni likes it or not, a tax increase will have to be implemented so we have some chance of saving the dollar from going into oblivion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We will win Ohio, Chink food or not. Remember my friends, I'm not George Bush. That one [Obama] over there looks more like a gook than I do. You can trust me.

- John McCain

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Who knows. Anyway, some redneck got arrested for plotting an assassination of Obama and the murder of 102 African Americans following.

Heard it on FNC. If it's true, score one for law enforcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)