US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (2 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Bürkε;1773592 said:
racism |ˈrāˌsizəm|
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
• prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief : a program to combat racism.

DERIVATIVES
racist noun & adjective

race 2
noun
each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics : people of all races, colors, and creeds.
• a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group : we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then.• the fact or condition of belonging to such a division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this : people of mixed race.
• a group or set of people or things with a common feature or features : some male firefighters still regarded women as a race apart.
• Biology a population within a species that is distinct in some way, esp. a subspecies : people have killed so many tigers that two races are probably extinct.
• (in nontechnical use) each of the major divisions of living creatures : a member of the human race | the race of birds.
• poetic/literary a group of people descended from a common ancestor : a prince of the race of Solomon.
• archaic ancestry : two coursers of ethereal race.

So, yes, it is racist.
Some people can't read so many lines, Burke, so I put it in bold and in green.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Bürkε;1773840 said:
No, I recognize I've done it, but I know it's racist. I just wanted Vin to know it is as well.
Exactly. Moreover you did so when joking about stuff. Using it to try and win a discussion is just low.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Belgium, astonishingly, bucking the trend. We also see Poland begging for a slap.
I read that in Europe only the Georgians, Macedonians and Andorra would prefer McCain.
Macedonians have big problem with Greece and so far Bush has openly taken the Macedonian side in this argument. Also Obama declared that he supports the Greek aspects about Macedonia.
With Georgia it probably has to do with last month's happenings.
But what is the Andorran interest ? :p

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ален;1774131 said:
I read that in Europe only the Georgians, Macedonians and Andorra would prefer McCain.
Macedonians have big problem with Greece and so far Bush has openly taken the Macedonian side in this argument. Also Obama declared that he supports the Greek aspects about Macedonia.
With Georgia it probably has to do with last month's happenings.
But what is the Andorran interest ? :p
i don't care what any of these spare countries opinion is of the U.S. or who they want the next president to be

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There are phone calls going around in various states saying, from McCain, "Obama has very close ties to domestic terrorist Bill Ayers."

Dirtiest politics I've ever seen in my life.

Congrats, Vinni.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
SNL Joke:

"Barack Obama has started placing ads in videos games, such as Madden 2009.

John McCain has countered Obama by placing ads in MRI Machines."

:rofl2:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Belgium is so rebellious :p
Bürkε;1774233 said:
Fucking Belgium, Seven won't believe this....
Hell, Seven is probably half the votes.

SNL Joke:

"Barack Obama has started placing ads in videos games, such as Madden 2009.

John McCain has countered Obama by placing ads in MRI Machines."

:rofl2:
I saw that on TV last night. That was pretty hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)