US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (2 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
actually the current President, his name is Asif Ali Zardari, is very pro-US, a lot like his dead wife Benazir Bhutto...any citizen of any country would not be fond of a foreign nation coming into its airspace and bombing its territory...and what did Musharraf NOT do for the US? He destroyed his country for your invasion of Afghanistan...Pakistan is in turmoil now because he helped the US...he was also almost assassinated twice for his efforts...you guys had the beef with the Afghans not us, and he was right in refusing the US on the idea of sending Pakistani troops...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
there were no extremists in Pakistan...those people have been created become that way because we started supporting the US on its treasure hunt for OBL...and it is the ISI btw...the people that live near the border with Afghanistan are of the same ethinicity as the Afghans and naturally have a bond with them, which Pakistan has been forced to turn its back on because of the US
um no. There were extremists in Pakistan long before the US invaded Afganistan. Just as there are extremists everywhere. Sure there are a lot more there now because of the invasion, but extremists have been there since at least 1979 when the CIA trained its first Afgan "operatives". Still the US fault though.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
um no. There were extremists in Pakistan long before the US invaded Afganistan. Just as there are extremists everywhere. Sure there are a lot more there now because of the invasion, but extremists have been there since at least 1979 when the CIA trained its first Afgan "operatives". Still the US fault though.
yea I clarified that in my next post

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
actually the current President, his name is Asif Ali Zardari, is very pro-US, a lot like his dead wife Benazir Bhutto...any citizen of any country would not be fond of a foreign nation coming into its airspace and bombing its territory...and what did Musharraf NOT do for the US? He destroyed his country for your invasion of Afghanistan...Pakistan is in turmoil now because he helped the US...he was also almost assassinated twice for his efforts...you guys had the beef with the Afghans not us, and he was right in refusing the US on the idea of sending Pakistani troops...

Pakistan was supposed to be a "partner" in the war on terror. So far all they've provided is a safe haven for fleeing taliban and al quaeda. To say Pakistan had no extremists before the US came to the region is bull. The country wouldn't have torn itself apart if the sentiment and extremism wasn't already there in the first place that much is obvious.

That's like saying there were no idiots in the US until Bush came into office. The truth is there were always idiots in the US and in 2000 and 2004 they came out to play.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Alright this may be off base, but I've been thinking and the first step to fixing the economy needs to be finding a way to trade stocks that doesn't look like a Michael Vick dog fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)