US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (169 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't like how Biden keeps putting on that really fake smile whenever he looks at Palin. He's trying to look nice but its obvious he wants to shank the bitch. Or maybe just plow her.
And what is the smile Palin puts on whenever Biden speaks? The usual "goody-two-shoes" smile while her daughter is probably getting pregnant again?

Whorebag.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hahahaha, McCain pulled his staff out of Michigan today. :D

I guess he has already conceded defeat in one of the [previous] most important cities in the US.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Truth Squad just busted Palin on the claim that Obama voted 94 times to raise taxes. Apparently many of those votes were to lower taxes and were multiple votes on single bills. Good fact check girl!:lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What a pathetic country this has turned into. Watching the Kennedy-Nixon debates I actually got some substance, but now... jeez, this country has become demented.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Basically. Another typical debate. They should make that shit impromtu with candidates bound, blindfolded, and waterboarded a week before. That way we can actually get some answers.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wow, Dennis Miller just made himself look like a cunt again tonight on Leno.

I used to like this guy, but seriously, he makes himself look more like the redneck American day after day. Another loser we have controlling our airwaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)