US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (187 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Palin saying, "The central war on Terror was located in Iraq."

BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT.

Only people who don't know anything about the rest of the world succumb to this propaganda.

Even Ahmedinijhad has been sensored within the United States, proven by the editing of a recent 60 Minutes Interview not shown in entirety. Mike Wallace did a fantastic job of fooling the American people. But this is the sort of country we live in.

I mean, the fact that some people have a problem with diplomacy and would rather bomb before talk says quite a lot. It's no wonder why out of all the top nations in the world, we have the most weapon violence. Too bad. What a crock of crap sentiment we have in this nation.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Seriously, why, in every single debate, do we have to talk about Israel for such a drawn out period of time? We kiss their ass more than Juventuz members kiss Del Piero's. That is something I despise about this country.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Seriously, why, in every single debate, do we have to talk about Israel for such a drawn out period of time? We kiss their ass more than Juventuz members kiss Del Piero's. That is something I despise about this country.
i was just telling the lady friend the same exact thing. israel is this country's biggest mistake. not iraq, not afghanistan -- israel

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i was just telling the lady friend the same exact thing. israel is this country's biggest mistake. not iraq, not afghanistan -- israel
Actually, I agree. Most of the hate for the United States come from supporting Israel not only in premise, but also in providing them weapons and funding.

They are right to hate us for that in my view. Rebel can hate our government for these policies because over the past year and a half, the kill ratio between Palestinians and Israels has been about 500 to 20. It's not a fair fight whatsoever because we aid them. And now we're spurring on another holocaust in the world.

I'm not going to support this nonsense.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Palin's staying pretty tied up with what she's allowed to say, which isn't much. That said she's doing well but being a little too partisan. Biden is staying within himself as well. This going to be another draw.

Oh wait... Biden can say nuclear and Pakistan. He wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)