US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (2 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And to add on to that, the Cheney daughter was a lesbian.

It seems like they're [Repubs] suffering from some sort of weird moral struggle, just like Rodion Raskolnikov in Crime and Punishment.

Lets hope they all kill themselves before they're able to receive help.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

It seems like they're [Repubs] suffering from some sort of weird moral struggle, just like Rodion Raskolnikov in Crime and Punishment.

But you can't talk about that stuff because it would mean you're "evil".

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I find it so humorous these Repubs always preach marriage before sex, like the supposed Christian Conservatives they are. Then they bring a VP whose daughter is pregnant at 17. :howler:

Seriously, there is nobody more full of shit than a Republican.
and whose kids arent having sex at 17 ??

lets get real.....

Too bad it's "immoral" to bring up her pregnant daughter and the punch in the face that is to the Conservative movement.
that wouldnt be sticking to the "topics", now would it ??

at least her daughter has decided to keep the baby, and the boyfriend will be a part of it

THink about this, what if it were Obama's daughter, his 17 year old black daughter up there, and they march her boyfriend up there. Do you think the NeoCunts would be all YAY YAY they decided to keep the baby? Hell no, but hey, look, these White kids decided to, so let's go ahead and praise them

Fucking nonsense.

I'm going to bed.
if they could even find him....you know how men feel about their "babies-momma's" :p

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

lets get real.....

that wouldnt be sticking to the "topics", now would it ??

at least her daughter has decided to keep the baby, and the boyfriend will be a part of it

if they could even find him....you know how men feel about their "babies-momma's" :p
I just find the front of the Republican Party different from there actions. There is saying that goes. Republicans take your money when you're not looking, while the Democrats do it in front of your face. I think it rings true in this election where taxes will be raised no matter who ends up in office.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

It's all about psychological projection. There's a golden rule in government: the person who condemns certain actions the loudest is one of the most guilty of said actions themselves. I mean, how many examples do we need here? It's epidemic.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002

WTF , and they say that they are Conservative ??

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I found this comment on the message board of a Swedish newspaper and I found it extremely ironic.

Only in America...

Only in America...can a huge bodybuilder from Austria (Arnold) become the governor of the biggest state (population-wise) and the richest state in the entire USA..

Only in America...can another B-celebrity (Reagan) be elected President, not just once, but TWO times...

Only in America..can another President (W-Bush), be elected TWO times, despite showing low intelligence and skill, admitted alcoholism, and a history of cocaine use...

Only in America...can another president (Clinton), almost be removed from his post, for being unfaithful to his wife, this despite the fact that US had never done better than the 8 years under him...

Only in America...can it be bigger news, and a bigger scandal that the unmarried daughter to the VP-candidate is pregnant, than the fact that 37 million Americans live below poverty...

The world looks on, sometimes with wonder, sometimes chocked, and sometimes with extreme laughter...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

lets get real.....
There's a difference between having sex and having a baby, Vin. Oh my, I hope you've heard of condoms and the pill before..

Generally speaking it's not a wise decision to have a child when you're 17. In this case it doesn't really matter, as she won't really have to do anything herself. She'll be pampered. But she's not in the same situation as an 18 year old girl who doesn't know whether to have an abortion or quit school. Presenting the entire case as if it were the same is simply criminal.

And that's why I think Obama's wrong. The children of candidates are not off limits. Not if you have based campaigns and campaigns on family values. It's not just a family matter, it's a political matter.

Apr 12, 2004
There's a difference between having sex and having a baby, Vin. Oh my, I hope you've heard of condoms and the pill before..

Generally speaking it's not a wise decision to have a child when you're 17. In this case it doesn't really matter, as she won't really have to do anything herself. She'll be pampered. But she's not in the same situation as an 18 year old girl who doesn't know whether to have an abortion or quit school. Presenting the entire case as if it were the same is simply criminal.

And that's why I think Obama's wrong. The children of candidates are not off limits. Not if you have based campaigns and campaigns on family values. It's not just a family matter, it's a political matter.
word

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
rest assured....there are no little Vinni's running around that are 16 years younger than me ;)

accidents can happen......how many of us have had a condom break ??

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Only in America...can another president (Clinton), almost be removed from his post, for being unfaithful to his wife, this despite the fact that US had never done better than the 8 years under him...
I dont really care who was sucking his dick.....

how many terrorists attacks against US interests took place on Clinton's watch ?

what did he do about it ??

the biggest attack on the USA was planned on his watch, within our country, and he was too busy worrying about his legacy

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
rest assured....there are no little Vinni's running around that are 16 years younger than me ;)

accidents can happen......how many of us have had a condom break ??
Come on, Vin, that wasn't really my point and you know it. You also know that my point was quite good and that the republicans are simply wrong here.

how many terrorists attacks against US interests took place on Clinton's watch ?

the biggest attack on the USA was planned on his watch, within our country, and he was too busy worrying about his legacy
Don't care about the terrorists attacks. But I do think that Clinton's reign is often glorified because it was normal. People lose perspective because the Bush presidents were some of the worst ever.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

The sword can be swung in more ways than one.

The actual event happened during Bush's watch, where intelligence pointed to a possible attack, yet the assholes you voted for didn't take it seriously.

And then you just went on to waste billions of our dollars in a fake war for oil that has caused our Current Account to plunge to last in the world by, I don't know, a few hundreds of millions of dollars.

Yeah, good job guys. You Repubs are good with fake wars and blaming government expenditures on the other party.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Truth of the matter is that 911 would have happened with a small army or a huge army. With Bob Dole or Bill Clinton in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)