US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (85 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
The Republican National Convention must be one of the biggest gatherings of disgusting people I've ever seen.

They are absolutely right up there with that church group that went to the Virginia Tech massacre and praised the whole event in the name of God.
little extreme there, Andrew ??

so what should we called the idiot liberals who clashed with police outside the convention last night, terrorists ??

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Maybe. Apparently the Rep. VP is a better candidate for President than both of them. Or at least that's what McCain's new add tells me.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Palin did extremely well tonight, proving that women can do more than just cook and clean :p

Huckabee and Giuliani made Obama look like he doesnt belong anywhere near the White House

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
"Sarah Palin is more experienced than Obama AND Biden combined."

:howler:

This is what Repubs do best. Degrade people, rule on fear and look like utter hypocrites.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It was a very well written speech. But really no better than anything Obama has said. She threw a bunch of low blows to show she can play in the boy's club and then tossed out a bunch of promises Republicans bash Obama constantly for. It will be interesting to see how Biden goes after her in the debate.

That said, why should I vote Republican when all they do is toss me an Alaskan mayor with a pregnant daughter and a bunch of promises?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I find it so humorous these Repubs always preach marriage before sex, like the supposed Christian Conservatives they are. Then they bring a VP whose daughter is pregnant at 17. :howler:

Seriously, there is nobody more full of shit than a Republican.

Apr 12, 2004
THink about this, what if it were Obama's daughter, his 17 year old black daughter up there, and they march her boyfriend up there. Do you think the NeoCunts would be all YAY YAY they decided to keep the baby? Hell no, but hey, look, these White kids decided to, so let's go ahead and praise them

Fucking nonsense.

I'm going to bed.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
THink about this, what if it were Obama's daughter, his 17 year old black daughter up there, and they march her boyfriend up there. Do you think the NeoCunts would be all YAY YAY they decided to keep the baby? Hell no, but hey, look, these White kids decided to, so let's go ahead and praise them

Fucking nonsense.

I'm going to bed.
One thing. If Palin wasn't governor that might be a future welfare mother. That would flip a few neo cons over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)