US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (5 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Come one, Martin. As snoop said it will not take much energy. You will gain access to the batcave and you can give us instructions and strategy when we need it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Good he declined, he recently stepped down from XT management (he is obsolete now paid professional does the tech work he used to do, but they are nothing compared to him ;)), and I would have sued you guys if he you got him instead :D

Nah seriously Martin, I sense that Juventuz isnt usually eventful in moderating wise, usually lighthearted, and you wouldnt need to do much except provide helpful advice, not too time consuming.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Nah seriously Martin, I sense that Juventuz isnt usually eventful in moderating wise, usually lighthearted, and you wouldnt need to do much except provide helpful advice, not too time consuming.
exactly, we are not asking him to moderate the forum 24/7, only at times like this, bans or frequent warning, which doesn't happen everyday, he is the father of this forum anyway, we are just asking you to be our father again, can I call you daddy? :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Good he declined, he recently stepped down from XT management (he is obsolete now paid professional does the tech work he used to do, but they are nothing compared to him ;)), and I would have sued you guys if he you got him instead :D

It's not about time anyway and I won't pretend that I'm so strapped for time that I couldn't do it. It's about involvement, either you get involved or you don't. I never got involved in the moderating stuff on Xtratime either cause I've had enough for about a lifetime.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Bush had an interview on Al Arabiya channel few moments ago.

Looks like he'll be heading to the Middle East in the upcoming days, trying to put his last touches concerning the Palestinian State. He insisted that he wants to leave the White House knowing that there's a Palestinian State.

If It really works, then thats something....priceless achievement IMO . No President in history was able to help concerning that. Clinton though tried a lot, putting Araffat and the Israeli's Prime Minister together several times in order to find solution for that.

I think we'll find out in June.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Looks like he'll be heading to the Middle East in the upcoming days, trying to put his last touches concerning the Palestinian State. He insisted that he wants to leave the White House knowing that there's a Palestinian State.

If It really works, then thats something....priceless achievement IMO . No President in history was able to help concerning that. Clinton though tried a lot, putting Araffat and the Israeli's Prime Minister together several times in order to find solution for that.

Bush is rushing to prove his reign wasn't a farce. We've gotten money from the government and now this. I'm not a fan of the circumstances of his actions as I wish he would have done this from the start, but if something good comes out of this I, Palestinian State, I won't complain.

Sep 26, 2007

It would be great to see this happen but this is Bush we are talking about. ;)

On a lighter note, Jenna Bush got married this weekend. She actually looked cute plus she wore a really nice Oscar de La Renta wedding gown.

*Ignore the thing written on it thats just the only picture that was available that you could actually see the newlyweds in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)