US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (4 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
He can hate on me all he wants. Wright still has good points about America and I'm still voting for Obama.
such wonderful points he has

so correct he is :rolleyes: .... cant understand why Barack is backpedalling like he just got hit by Mike Tyson when it comes to his comments regarding the good reverand

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
such wonderful points he has

so correct he is :rolleyes: .... cant understand why Barack is backpedalling like he just got hit by Mike Tyson when it comes to his comments regarding the good reverand
"America has a problem with racism." - Fact

"America has lied to it's people." - Fact

"America doesn't care about foreign lands." - Fact

Etc.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
"America has a problem with racism." - Fact

"America has lied to it's people." - Fact

"America doesn't care about foreign lands." - Fact

Etc.
black people hate white people and have everything given to them out of guilt for something that happened generations ago- fact

everyone lies- fact

Our government gives more money to foreign lands than anyone other country (our tax dollars)- fact

Andy is disillusioned- fact

Burke is De Cock- fact

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
reverand Wright says that black kids cant be taught the same way as white kids....

is that just ridiculous, or is he insinuating that whites are smarter than blacks ???

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
black people hate white people and have everything given to them out of guilt for something that happened generations ago- fact

everyone lies- fact

Our government gives more money to foreign lands than anyone other country (our tax dollars)- fact

Andy is disillusioned- fact

Burke is De Cock- fact
So just because everyone else does it makes it okay?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
So what's the rule Vinni? Fuck people over, wait a century and then say "hey that was ages ago! get over it already!"?

Don't get me wrong, a lot of African Americans don't make their situation any better for themselves, but that doesn't mean that 'white people' don't screw them over.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
So what's the rule Vinni? Fuck people over, wait a century and then say "hey that was ages ago! get over it already!"?

Don't get me wrong, a lot of African Americans don't make their situation any better for themselves, but that doesn't mean that 'white people' don't screw them over.
so when does it end ??

when does EQUALITY start ???

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
When world governments stop thinking the world is theirs.
has nothing to do with this argument.....

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that black people are inferior and that Wright is blaiming whites for it?
ask the good reverand...he says that black kids cant be taught the same way as white kids

In absolute numbers, yes. Per capita (or per GNP for that matter), extremely doubt that.
absolute numbers are what counts, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)