US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (4 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
me too but i dont think he will cause ameican people dont want decent guys , they want presidents who want war.
I still can't believe none of the teams you support made it to the CL final.

Whereas that's obviously an absurd statement, Andy and Enron, it is the kind of image Americans have been spreading over the world. Patriotism and being proud of your soldiers is often mistaken for warmongering. And to be honest it's quite a fine line anyway.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Whereas that's obviously an absurd statement, Andy and Enron, it is the kind of image Americans have been spreading over the world. Patriotism and being proud of your soldiers is often mistaken for warmongering. And to be honest it's quite a fine line anyway.
I don't like the war at all, but you would support the troops if your stopper and right back were in Iraq.

Verge

Apr 17, 2008
it's not war, it's population control...

the world is gonna die from famine in 20 years anyway unless a crapload of people die... who better to do it than cowboy americans

(i'm not being serious)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
it's not war, it's population control...

the world is gonna die from famine in 20 years anyway unless a crapload of people die... who better to do it than cowboy americans

(i'm not being serious)
Population is probably the world's number one problem right now. Disease, starvation, pollution, even war are all like to overpopulation.

Oh and cowboy Americans died out in the 1990s. We're all a bunch of pussies now.;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I'm not exactly "proud" per se of the troops, but it's not like I want them all dying, just like people from Iraq to Palestine. But yeah, I can see why the whole "support the troops" campaign we have going around this nation could cause people to think we are supporting warmongering.

Sep 26, 2007

Actually, they did. He supports Man Utd as well. So he has one team in the final ;)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Population is probably the world's number one problem right now. Disease, starvation, pollution, even war are all like to overpopulation.

Oh and cowboy Americans died out in the 1990s. We're all a bunch of pussies now.;)
If there one problem that there shouldn't be, it's starvation. There are more than enough resources in this world to feed everyone comfortably, but it's just that there are a few people in this world who control and allocate the resources how they please.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
No matter who wins the White House in November, I just hope that he/she can bring Todd and Timmy back from Bayonne . . . and my penis back from my neighbor's vagina.

(No, this is not posted in the wrong thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)