US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (5 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Having a go at some Obama haters on Facebook tonight:

Oh no, dear God. Liberals are against water boarding?! That must mean they hate America! Send them to Guantanamo ASAP, Liberal scum. Let them burn in the name of conservative Christian America!

We Christian Conservatives must not let slip. The time is now, the candidate is McCain. The Liberal media are preparing to strike - The Sears Tower is next. Obama will hijack a Jewish airliner and with Rev. Wright as his copilot, will fly the aircraft directly into the tower in the name of Allah.

The storm is brewing. We Christian Conservatives must pull together and defeat the Muslim's fake God and the Liberal media, two tentacles on the octopus of evil, with the 8th being naysayers to freedom fries. I heard that Obama eats chinese food with chopsticks - who does that chink shit anyway?

Christianity is the only true religion. With God as my witness, I will die for my country in defeating the true evil in this world - other cultures !!

LAND OF THE FREE, HOME OF THE BRAVE! AMERICA, SO BEAUTIFUL TO THEE!

PS - Fuck New Orleans. Them blacks should have learned how to swim.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
our friend, the not-so-good Reverand (if thats what we can call him) went on tv last night defending the statement he made regarding the US government creating AIDS to wipe out the African-American population

Obama's best bet to winning the Democratic nomination is to condemn EVERYTHING this radical idiot says....otherwise, Obama looks like nothing more than a pro-black, anti-white, anti-USA elitist

besides, the only way the US government can hurt the black population is by ending welfare :p

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
our friend, the not-so-good Reverand (if thats what we can call him) went on tv last night defending the statement he made regarding the US government creating AIDS to wipe out the African-American population

Obama's best bet to winning the Democratic nomination is to condemn EVERYTHING this radical idiot says....otherwise, Obama looks like nothing more than a pro-black, anti-white, anti-USA elitist

besides, the only way the US government can hurt the black population is by ending welfare :p
Or ignoring them when natural disasters occur in densely black cities. :weee:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
well...that was one way to clean up that city :D
Cleaned up? That just made NO worse. No one wants the refugees of that city. You should read the St Bernard Parish ordinance from last year. In the legal community they refer to it as the "No Niggers Law".

Back to the funny. Rev. Wright is not helping anything right now. He needs to make like a watermelon at a Memphis barbeque an just disappear.:spliff:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

In all fairness though that theory is not too farfetched. Because AIDS struck gay and black people, and thus struck marginalised groups, one theory was that the US government had simply decided to wipe them all out because they had no function in society.

But while you could have been forgiven for pondering about the idea for a minute or so 25 years ago, it is so obviously rubbish right now that anyone making such a claim should disappear from the political scene as fast as possible.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
If you actually listen to Rev. Jeremiah Wright's speeches, and not just the hand-picked soundbites, the guy is absolutely right to say much of rantings. I like the guy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If you actually listen to Rev. Jeremiah Wright's speeches, and not just the hand-picked soundbites, the guy is absolutely right to say much of rantings. I like the guy.
Same here, which is strange because I usually don't like religious weirdos. But Wright is indeed correct with a lot of what he says.

People just can't get over the fact that America has some flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)