US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (4 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Vinni you wouldn't pay $4,300 for 2 hour night of passion with "Kristen"?

do you REALLY think I need to pay four grand to have sex with a hot chick ??

hell, when I'm done with her, she'll be paying ME for total satisfaction !!:p

so from an americans perspective who has the best chances of winning this? and do you thin obama being a muslim affects his votes?
Obama isnt a Muslim....but his preacher is an anti-American, anti- white, piece of shit....imagine if McCain's church was somehow linked with the KKK.... the blacks in this country would be up in arms and Al Sharpton would be a marchin'....

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
New York state will now have its first black Govenor, after Spitzer resigned

he is also legally blind....

I just found out that he is ultra-liberal (even worse that Spitzer), and believes that cops shouldnt shoot to kill....

WHAT ????:crazy:

obviously, he can't see the problem with that statement

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
so from an americans perspective who has the best chances of winning this? and do you thin obama being a muslim affects his votes?
From and truth and fact perspective, Obama is not and has not ever been a muslim. He's actually an active member in the Church of Christ. This whole Conservative slander campaign to show Obama as a friend to terrorism has gone way too far. It's too bad conservatives have to resort to such things.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
do you REALLY think I need to pay four grand to have sex with a hot chick ??

hell, when I'm done with her, she'll be paying ME for total satisfaction !!:p

Obama isnt a Muslim....but his preacher is an anti-American, anti- white, piece of shit....imagine if McCain's church was somehow linked with the KKK.... the blacks in this country would be up in arms and Al Sharpton would be a marchin'....
Obama has asked him to resign. Who was that conservative radio guy who kept calling Obama a terrorist? Who was he supporting again?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
New York state will now have its first black Govenor, after Spitzer resigned

he is also legally blind....

I just found out that he is ultra-liberal (even worse that Spitzer), and believes that cops shouldnt shoot to kill....

WHAT ????:crazy:

obviously, he can't see the problem with that statement
How long does he have left in office before the next election? Or does he get a "fresh" start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)