US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (177 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Nah man, in my opinion Tucker is a moron. He's not entirely intelligent, not someone whom I would want to associate with, has defended many usual Republican policies, and worst off he's a big proprietor of big media. When he was on Crossfire he was particularly, and usually, one sided. That's why Stewart went off on him, and rightfully so.

Chris Matthews just said Bush is protecting America as well. :shifty:

You know, I think the smart thing to do is not associate with any of these people. Who knows what they're really doing.
I watch them anyway. It's good to know what the other side is thinking. I watch Tucker's show pretty regularly and you're right he's usually not unbiased, but he's conservative so that's to be expected. Though I have at times seen him renounce his own, while you may not have witnessed the occasion, it does happen every once in a blue moon. As for his intelligence, he's very smart though he chooses to use his intelligence for evil rather than good. Which is the reason he's invited on so many shows and is a regular on Hardball and even makes a couple stops a season on Real Time with Bill Maher. I do know what you mean by moronic, his politics are moronic but to underestimate Tucker Carlson's intelligence would be a big mistake. I don't even know why I'm defending him, I totally disagree with the majority of his opinions except corn based ethanol and its subsidies. I guess it's because I appreciate someone who knows what he is talking about even though I disagree with him. That was weird, I think I feel a tad bit gay right now. :hug:

I need a beer.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
I like Tucker, and he is probably the most intelligent person that works on MSNBC minus maybe Keith. This is of course in terms of TRUE intellect. I saw him win Celebrity Jeopardy by $30K a game, and ruled for the whole week. He is extremely intelligent, but I like him. I don't like him because of his policies or views, but because he argues well and is extremely well-spoken.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640243 said:
I like Tucker, and he is probably the most intelligent person that works on MSNBC minus maybe Keith. This is of course in terms of TRUE intellect. I saw him win Celebrity Jeopardy by $30K a game, and ruled for the whole week. He is extremely intelligent, but I like him. I don't like him because of his policies or views, but because he argues well and is extremely well-spoken.
That's why I like him. But on the real Keith is the fucking man.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I watch them anyway. It's good to know what the other side is thinking. I watch Tucker's show pretty regularly and you're right he's usually not unbiased, but he's conservative so that's to be expected. Though I have at times seen him renounce his own, while you may not have witnessed the occasion, it does happen every once in a blue moon. As for his intelligence, he's very smart though he chooses to use his intelligence for evil rather than good. Which is the reason he's invited on so many shows and is a regular on Hardball and even makes a couple stops a season on Real Time with Bill Maher. I do know what you mean by moronic, his politics are moronic but to underestimate Tucker Carlson's intelligence would be a big mistake. I don't even know why I'm defending him, I totally disagree with the majority of his opinions except corn based ethanol and its subsidies. I guess it's because I appreciate someone who knows what he is talking about even though I disagree with him. That was weird, I think I feel a tad bit gay right now. :hug:
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640243 said:
You guys should have seen him on Crossfire. I used to watch that all the time back in the day, and if you did, you'd probably think he's annoyingly biased as well. Tucker has clearly "grown up" through his time at MSNBC however. That Crossfire was a pretty good show though.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Look at how funny Huckabee was at the National Riffle Assocation's recent event!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmOZLbMW4Mc

HAHA, funny stuff for a CHRISTIAN REVEREND!

GO FUCK YOURSELF WHITE CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS.
he should have said "the good reverand Jeremiah Wright" instead of Obama

did you check out the golbal warming stuff i sent you
I read through it, and he has some valid points

but, the truth of the matter is that we are fucking up our planet, and now with China and India adding to this mess, it isnt going to get much better

I joke around about global warming when its sub-zero here in Buffalo, because our winters are still bone-chilling, and will be for a long time to come. We are destroying our ozone layer, slowly but surely, and our great grandchildren will be dealing with the actual affects of global warming than we are right now

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:D

He didn't have it while he was in office (I assume). But perhaps he did when he handed Osama millions of dollars like a clown.

It's great to see karma work it's magic. Reagan cuts Alzheimer's funding ----> Reagan gets Alzheimer's. You couldn't script a plot with more justice!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Our next *shiver* president. Notice the moment where Romney's
looking at him like he's trying not to laugh at a retarded kid.
http://humanrightsamerica.wordpress.com/2008/05/18/mccains-youtube-problem-just-became-a-nightmare/
Holy shit...Its not about questionning his political leadership competence, but his general mental capability. There is no light bulb anywhere in there, just dark. It doesnt only sound like he is dishonest beyond reproach, many are, but he is sooo mentally challenged he can barely keep up a lie for 2 minutes. Holy fuck will it be an achievement if he is chosen as president.

Btw, this Bush vs Obama stuff, why the fuck is retarded asswipes like this Kevin James allowed to on national TV...

http://www.barelypolitical.com/post/7615/john-mccain-saturday-night-live-appearance-video

Seriously wtf is up with him, its impossible to be this retarded and cliche, btw I LOVE Chris Matthews :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:D

He didn't have it while he was in office (I assume). But perhaps he did when he handed Osama millions of dollars like a clown.
His "I can't recall" riff around the Iran-Contra affair should have at least set off warning bells when he was in office. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)