US Diplomats killed in Benghazi over amateur's film (16 Viewers)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
So you've decided to be "That Guy"? Good luck.

Yeah, bro $#@! everybody that dies. Cause people die everyday in other places and $#@!. Whooooo!
It bothers me cos it's a big deal that US diplomats are killed. They are no different than other random people who are killed in Syria other places. It was all over the news! I tell you the truth, if these two diplomats are like the ambasador of US in Kosovo then I am happy their dad!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It bothers me cos it's a big deal that US diplomats are killed. They are no different than other random people who are killed in Syria other places. It was all over the news! I tell you the truth, if these two diplomats are like the ambasador of US in Kosovo then I am happy their dad!
You're lost bro, good luck finding yourself.

Mar 9, 2006
"radical" is the root of all evil, especially when religion is involved.

The guy of this vid, misled an entire cast, and provoked racial hatred and indirectly assisted in the murder of us diplomats.

Fucks sake, that guy should be sentenced for life, for giving radical people a "reason" in the eyes of other less radical people, to do stuff like that.
US Muslims are not give a fuck about that movie but muslims from other countries does, i can't understand it.

Damn, how could someone believe that in 610 Mohammed was sitting at his cave and angel Djabrail came to him :sergio:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Juventino[RUS];3862399 said:
US Muslims are not give a fuck about that movie but muslims from other countries does, i can't understand it
The opening of The Last Temptation of Christ pretty much did the same shit here. Just without the killings. :shifty:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3862399 said:
US Muslims are not give a fuck about that movie but muslims from other countries does, i can't understand it.

Damn, how could someone believe that in 610 Mohammed was sitting at his cave and angel Djabrail came to him :sergio:
You should watch so called "scientist muslims" that try to prove evolution is wrong, go into debate with actual scientists.

The diffrence in knowledge that is show is bottomline humiliating

But dont get me wrong, if people want to believe in something because it helps them coop with stuff, or get strenght out of it, there is nothing wrong with it. they dont harm anyone.
radicals however...

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You should watch so called "scientist muslims" that try to prove evolution is wrong, go into debate with actual scientists.

The diffrence in knowledge that is show is bottomline humiliating

But dont get me wrong, if people want to believe in something because it helps them coop with stuff, or get strenght out of it, there is nothing wrong with it. they dont harm anyone.
radicals however...
I can only imagine how ridiculous they sound. There's the same people here, radical Christians instead.

I don't blame anyone for being religious but discrediting evolution just proves you're an idiot.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fucck US diplomats! People die everyday in Palestine and other places and none gives a shiit. Why would i bother about US diplomats.
I dont get how Israel considers it fair to claim the natural resources, then wall them off, and be surprised palestina answers wich guerilla attacks

then, call it "fair" to bomb them back with 50 times the destruction.

Europe doesnt like it, but what can they do, retarded american goverment backs Israel anyway.

i remember bush calling israel "brave and constructive" when they put up that wall, effectively cutting palestina of natural resources.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I can only imagine how ridiculous they sound. There's the same people here, radical Christians instead.

I don't blame anyone for being religious but discrediting evolution just proves you're an idiot.
One of their claims is for example "show me an mutation in a lab" or "the human eye is to complex for evolution"

Next the scientist explains perfectly how eyes evolved over craptons of years, but the guy doesnt understand it

or well, bacterial mutation that survives a certain substance because one mutation got resistant to it

Mar 9, 2006
One of their claims is for example "show me an mutation in a lab" or "the human eye is to complex for evolution"

Next the scientist explains perfectly how eyes evolved over craptons of years, but the guy doesnt understand it

or well, bacterial mutation that survives a certain substance because one mutation got resistant to it
Muslims are saying that you can find everything about everything in quran but when i'm asking about electricity or dna or dinosaurs they are out of words :lol:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3862417 said:
:agree: :agree:

But i feel sorry for them - they just born in the wrong place, they were brainwashed since they were children, circumcision tradition :sergio:
Yeah, that is the case sometimes.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3862417 said:
:agree: :agree:

But i feel sorry for them - they just born in the wrong place, they were brainwashed since they were children, circumcision tradition :sergio:
last summer when i had to do a checkup of my hand in the hospital, it seemed to be the "circumcision day"

Crying children
crying children everywere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)