US Diplomats killed in Benghazi over amateur's film (4 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
They don't care, Fred. I'm not sure which group led the assault on the embassy, but this is what happens when you arm and fund whack-jobs in foreign lands. Those weapons might have been our own. But they do not care. The government doesn't care. Whether it be a political distraction needed, or Obongo's own agenda of creating a third-world US, or the war for oil meme, or the pax-americana agenda, it all boils down to the same thing. We should have left Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, et cetera, all alone. We funded Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda against the Russians, then they supposedly turn against us and fly planes into buildings. We supported Saddam, then took him out. We supported Ghaddafi, now he's gone. It is a never-ending fairy-tale land of complete bat-shit idiocy.

Now we will probably have to wage war against Libya again. Do you honestly want our government's help there. Because, you know, everything they touch -- and I mean everything -- turns to the biggest disaster you could possibly imagine.

Anybody who thinks our government or any government can solve problems are simply morons.
It's the the government, well it is but not really. Trilateral Commision, Conceal on Foreign relations , Rothschild, and Jp Morgan. They all seek to profit from war, along with sponsoring both sides.
Maybe for you.

That's like saying "The Rooms" have served their purpose -- as in for alcohol and drug addiction. Close 'em all up and pack them away. Or that drugs and alcohol have served their purpose... let's ban it all and go prohibition.

People find their sources of strength or coping from all the most unusual sources. It's a bit mentally lazy to just wipe out a whole section and say, "Nope. It's done."

Because what they all have in common is lighting up the cerebral cortex of man in a life-affecting way and following the principles of Dawkins' Meme Theory. It's not that hard to figure that out.
I meant done as in those who have taken advantage of it are moving on. And well not everyone is as smart as you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)