US Diplomats killed in Benghazi over amateur's film (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'm sorry to disappoint, but I loved him during my mid teens and now I can't help but smile or laugh at some of his stuff. You must have a hidden pleasure that you're afraid to share with us? :p
Yes, but right now I'm in judgmental mode, so that stuff is somewhere else in my brain, I don't really know where.

No wait, I got one. In 1995 Man U did a single (like Juve with Il mio canto libero). I bought that cd and I enjoyed it. :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yes, but right now I'm in judgmental mode, so that stuff is somewhere else in my brain, I don't really know where.

No wait, I got one. In 1995 Man U did a single (like Juve with Il mio canto libero). I bought that cd and I enjoyed it. :agree:
1995, wow. I only remember having a batman liqourice ice cream back then :D

I could be nice if there was a program with all your memories divided into years and dates, I'd like to see what went on precisely.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Let me clarify, religion has served its purpose
Maybe for you.

That's like saying "The Rooms" have served their purpose -- as in for alcohol and drug addiction. Close 'em all up and pack them away. Or that drugs and alcohol have served their purpose... let's ban it all and go prohibition.

People find their sources of strength or coping from all the most unusual sources. It's a bit mentally lazy to just wipe out a whole section and say, "Nope. It's done."

And so I ask why does the Book of the Dead sound so familiar to the Bible? Same ten commandments? Almost similar story to Jesus, the same symbols. But ofcourse, these are only "pagan". Ten comes along someone who rewrites this stuff and all of a sudden its acceptable?
Because what they all have in common is lighting up the cerebral cortex of man in a life-affecting way and following the principles of Dawkins' Meme Theory. It's not that hard to figure that out.

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #447
    Al Qaeda claims responsibility for the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi.

Al Mgaryaf, President of the newly elected Libyan National Congress says the Benghazi Consulate attack was planned.

Lets hope the new transitional government will be more successful than its predecessor in security issues and dealing with armed militia's.

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #449
    I'm actually not surprised by that. And likely a bunch of wannabes at that.
    Unfortunately, they are preaching their poison almost freely in Libya right now, what with the lack of trained security forces in the current transitional period. The transitional government whose been in power since last summer has not dealt with extremist groups like radical salafists and al qaeda very well. The National Congress is now forming a new transitional government, heres hoping they'll do better in security issues, because these issues have been our biggest problem since toppling the Gedaffi regime.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Fred, I told you our government was funding extremist groups in Libya, you didn't believe me. Now our diplomat is dead. Boo-hoo.

We should just let nature run its course and allow them to glass-parking-lot themselves.

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #452
    Fred, I told you our government was funding extremist groups in Libya, you didn't believe me. Now our diplomat is dead. Boo-hoo.

We should just let nature run its course and allow them to glass-parking-lot themselves.
    How do you figure that these extremists are funded by your government though. I wouldn't put anything past the US government, thats for sure, but in this case i don't even see the benefit they'd get by funding such groups.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    How do you figure that these extremists are funded by your government though. I wouldn't put anything past the US government, thats for sure, but in this case i don't even see the benefit they'd get by funding such groups.
    They don't care, Fred. I'm not sure which group led the assault on the embassy, but this is what happens when you arm and fund whack-jobs in foreign lands. Those weapons might have been our own. But they do not care. The government doesn't care. Whether it be a political distraction needed, or Obongo's own agenda of creating a third-world US, or the war for oil meme, or the pax-americana agenda, it all boils down to the same thing. We should have left Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, et cetera, all alone. We funded Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda against the Russians, then they supposedly turn against us and fly planes into buildings. We supported Saddam, then took him out. We supported Ghaddafi, now he's gone. It is a never-ending fairy-tale land of complete bat-shit idiocy.

Now we will probably have to wage war against Libya again. Do you honestly want our government's help there. Because, you know, everything they touch -- and I mean everything -- turns to the biggest disaster you could possibly imagine.

Anybody who thinks our government or any government can solve problems are simply morons.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    "We saved GM and Osama Bin Laden is dead"

This is the democrats' slogan :lol:
    Yeah, they saved GM all right, shipping jobs to Canada and China. That whole auto bailout was more like a foreign stimulus plan, but young Democrats are nothing but idiots who think they actually have a say in something. They're pathetic probable internment camp complainers that the DHS will have to address some day. They think that they're all educated and "worldly", but they are no different than the West Virginia hicks who burn crosses and do not understand the difference between Persians and Arabs.

Jul 1, 2010
    Yeah, they saved GM all right, shipping jobs to Canada and China. That whole auto bailout was more like a foreign stimulus plan, but young Democrats are nothing but idiots who think they actually have a say in something. They're pathetic probable internment camp complainers that the DHS will have to address some day. They think that they're all educated and "worldly", but they are no different than the West Virginia hicks who burn crosses and do not understand the difference between Persians and Arabs.
    :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)