US Diplomats killed in Benghazi over amateur's film (20 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
I'm shouldn't be wasting my time explaining to you what happened and whats my stance on it, because you can see that in the first post in this thread, but anyway.

Libya is in a transition period, and unfortunately we are prone to lapses like these, where extremists can move around more freely than they can in other countries. Libyans in general however mourned Mr Stevens death, demonstrations all over the country condemning the extremists who did this, and sympathizing with Mr Stevens and his family.

A diplomat in your country(especially one who was very well liked in Libya) is not comparable to a soldier in an occupying or invading army.

As for free speech, right now there is perhaps more free speech in Libya than the United States.

Now getting back to the topic of my interest, why do you think most Italian immigrants end up destroying the communities that adopt them, either by generally being corrupt or by joining the mob?
Most Italian immigrants?

You don't have a clue.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I have never defended the evils of Catholicism meanwhile Fred has defended the killing of American troops. I have always called out those who do evil in Gods name on all sides. My point is no one does that on Islam
He has, in this thread, just you choose to ignore it. Even so, Fred doesn't represent . So good job once again in showing your hypocrisy and un-Christianlike condemnation of a whole group of people - just the thing that you always cry about being a victim of by "some people here".

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
He has, in this thread, just you choose to ignore it. Even so, Fred doesn't represent . So good job once again in showing your hypocrisy and un-Christianlike condemnation of a whole group of people - just the thing that you always cry about being a victim of by "some people here".
You put it very well why Andrea is just trolling.

It might be unintentional. But that's troll behavior.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So in this thread he contradicts his last posts just days ago and I'm supposed to feel better after his Okof American deaths

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We won't do anything. If the Islamic community isn't honest with itself and correct itself nothing will ever change
Really sad (not really) coming from a devout Cathlolic.

You put it very well why Andrea is just trolling.

It might be unintentional. But that's troll behavior.
Used to think he was Alen, but not even Alen is that good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)