US Army Sergeant Goes Berserk (8 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thats what i'm saying, if that is your line of thinking, then is it not the same for a teenager in some underprivileged village in some mountainous region in Afghanistan, in fact its an understatement to say its the same, its much worse and he has less of a choice than an American who chooses to serve in the army and then gets sent to a place like Iraq or Afghanistan. So if your going to use that argument, then you should be consistent and use the same argument for suicide bombers in radical groups.
I still don't get why you keep trying to make this comparison. I never said that militants from under privileged backgrounds were killers or wished for them to murder their own families. I know that Afghanistan is a very rural and uneducated place, ffs plenty of those people didn't even know what the fuck the US was before we invaded. The young men fighting on the frontlines or blowing themselves up (on either side) are just pawns doing the dirty work of the real sadistic fucks who are miles away from the fighting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I still don't get why you keep trying to make this comparison. I never said that militants from under privileged backgrounds were killers or wished for them to murder their own families. I know that Afghanistan is a very rural and uneducated place, ffs plenty of those people didn't even know what the fuck the US was before we invaded. The young men fighting on the frontlines or blowing themselves up (on either side) are just pawns doing the dirty work of the real sadistic fucks who are miles away from the fighting.
:agree:

BTW i am stunned this stayed so civil :p

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I agree with the general point your trying to make though.
Hamas is the radical group I'm most familiar with, which is why I chose to make an example of it. I wouldn't compare them with taleban or al qaeda either, they actually did some good despite their religious zael.

---------- Post added 13.03.2012 at 18:51 ----------

I agree. Woody did his best at sparking a fire though :p

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
To wish suicide on every soldier in the USA, even those who were sent over seas against their will is a controversial statement, to say the least.

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #148

Thats only because the American side had civil, open minded guys debating, i mean you know it won't get ugly when your debating with someone like Aaron :p

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    To wish suicide on every soldier in the USA, even those who were sent over seas against their will is a controversial statement, to say the least.
    Its not. There was no gun to their head when they were sent for war.

I don't see an uproar in the US by the returned troops blaming the govt for making them do terrible things. There are few protests here and there but is that all you would have wanted if your family was killed and your nation destroyed?

Justice, one way or the other is all i wish.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    WΏΏdy;3565667 said:
    Its not. There was no gun to their head when they were sent for war.

I don't see an uproar in the US by the returned troops blaming the govt for making them do terrible things. There are few protests here and there but is that all you would have wanted if your family was killed and your nation destroyed?
    Just because you fuckin' agree with it doesn't make it less controversial. There was no gun, but there definitely was the prospet of sending them and their family (which is most likely poor to begin with, rich kids in action are rare ) if they refuse to go. Try convincing a 19 year old that he should spend the rest of his life in a big shitfest just because he won't go overseas, even though he doesn't want to. They key to any argument is to be able to see it from both sides, picture yourself in the place of that soldier and then still justify wishing him to commit suicide.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Just because you fuckin' agree with it doesn't make it less controversial. There was no gun, but there definitely was the prospet of sending them and their family (which is most likely poor to begin with, rich kids in action are rare ) if they refuse to go. Try convincing a 19 year old that he should spend the rest of his life in a big shitfest just because he won't go overseas, even though he doesn't want to. They key to any argument is to be able to see it from both sides, picture yourself in the place of that soldier and then still justify wishing him to commit suicide.
    So what is it? are they being forced to go to war or do they go because its their best option?

I want to know what your view would have been if it was your country that was invaded and everything that happened or happening in iraq/afghanistan. Would you have said the same thing if you lose your family and friends to something like this?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    WΏΏdy;3565690 said:
    So what is it? are they being forced to go to war or do they go because its their best option?

I want to know what your view would have been if it was your country that was invaded and everything that happened or happening in iraq/afghanistan. Would you have said the same thing if you lose your family and friends to something like this?
    Help me help you. How can I make you understand that a fair percentage of the soldiers in Afghanistan / Iraq had no intention of going there when they signed their military contract? They are forced to go to war, if they refuse to leave even though they have signed a contract, they are sued for breach of contract - which most likely means paying the military back for every second of their training, getting a permanent stain on your record - which in USA almost disqualifies you from getting any job in the future. I asked you to put yourself in their place, and still wish death on them.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Help me help you. How can I make you understand that a fair percentage of the soldiers in Afghanistan / Iraq had no intention of going there when they signed their military contract? They are forced to go to war, if they refuse to leave even though they have signed a contract, they are sued for breach of contract - which most likely means paying the military back for every second of their training, getting a permanent stain on your record - which in USA almost disqualifies you from getting any job in the future. I asked you to put yourself in their place, and still wish death on them.
    And for the 9798657654th time that does not mean you go and destroy a whole fucking nation and million of lives. Im so sick of repeating this again and again its almost like you people think american lives( hell, not even lives,more like careers) are more important than any other human lives around :shifty:

You still havent answered my question though, what would you have wished for/done if it was you family and country?

Anyways, off to the bar.

Later bitches :D

---------- Post added 14.03.2012 at 00:11 ----------

Btw if i was in their place i would refuse to go destroy some country,refuse to take another human life to avoid 'not getting a job in america of being sued' Maybe because i am not that weak or maybe more educated, maybe i have a family that taught me well.
    And no, you cannot argue that its easier for me to say this because i am not in their place. Taking an innocent life is an absolute sin IF they dont deserve to die.

Later :)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    jesus christ, your inability to view it from any other perspective. Humans as a race always look out for themselves. You can't fuckin expect an 18 year old boy to wave goodbye to his own life.

If it was my family and country? If I remember correctly we got the shit bombed out of us no more than 12 years ago. Do I wish death upon every NATO soldier? Fuck no. Do I wish death upon Clinton and Javier Solana? Every day.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Now, they took that criminal to Kuwait to let him continue his life as usual as if nothing was done by him.

Typical Americans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)