Unlocking Phones (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Does anyone know how to or has anyone done it before?

I am currently trying to unlock my V300 motorola phone. I order the usb cable just now and hoping that it comes soon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
what does it mean?! that unlocking?! Anyway, I typed PIN-code wrongly few times in the past, and then I had to get PUK-code before trying with PIN again...

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
PUC code I hate that shit!

I had to bring my phone to a shop and they made a few calls and i had to give a few details... it was ok.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
i heard there is a certain website which offers crack codes for what number you have..

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Yes, phone companies often "lock" phones they sell/provide, so that customers don't take a phone and just switch to another cell. provider.

There is nothing illegal in this, unless it is stated in your contract that you cannot unlock the phone. But phone companies should never do that.

Unlocking is a very simple procedure. It is done in just a couple of minutes. At least back in Azerbaijan it is.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

K10, try 1234. it worked for me once with my old motorola. if it doesnt work then bang the phone against your head :D

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    Elnur_E65 knows what I meant.

Phone companies lock their phones so that you can only use their service and no one else's.

To unlock it, you need to get a special code or download a program to your phone via a USB cable connector or something so.

To those who talked about the PUK number. That's different. When you enter your pin wrong a certain number of times, the phone asks for the PUK number where you will find with ur phone company.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

K10, try 1234. it worked for me once with my old motorola. if it doesnt work then bang the phone against your head :D
    i wanted to say the same thing.

try 1234.
    once i accidentally locked my motorola and i unlocked it by typing 1234

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    I found this.like it says THIS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK ;)

Try this at your own risk. I will not be liable for any damage on your cellphone. Please let me know if it worked on your cellphone.

To unlock your Motorola V300:

1) turn off your phone, put in a sim card of a provider that it is not locked to, and turn it back on.

2) at the wrong card message, type *#9998*3323#. a message will pop up telling you to press exit, so hit the right softkey. choose number #7, your phone will reboot and your sim will work.

3) type *0141# and then hit call. this will give you a message saying your phone is personalized.

4) power down your phone and insert a sim card other than the one that is in it. power back up your phone.

5) at the sim code prompt type 00000000, that is 8 zeroes. AND THAT'S IT YOU ARE DONE....

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    Nah, my phone asks for a "Subsdy Password"

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    again,why don't you try to enter passowrd 1234?

but,wait a minute?
    do you have your cell phone instructions?
    That's for a different case. For you Pin I believe.

Thats not what I need.

What I am trying to do is something totally different. Thanks anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)