[Unfriendly] milan 2-3 JUVENTUS (Aug. 19th 2012) (2 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
play the starting xi

Buffon

Masi (if Chiello is still unfit) - Bonbon - Lucio
Lichty - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Asamoah
Vucinic - Giovinco

I don't believe in all this bad luck and we should take every possibility there is to pump the milan scum full of black and white cum. Make them fear the upcoming derbies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
play the starting xi

Buffon

Vucinic - Giovinco

I don't believe in all this bad luck and we should take every possibility there is to pump the milan scum full of black and white cum. Make them fear the upcoming derbies.
No one is talking about bad luck, they injure our players on purpose.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
No one is talking about bad luck, they injure our players on purpose.
then let's injure back. why would we back off from a potential trophy just because the other side are playing dirty? Let them play like Napoli and get 3 red cards.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
play the starting xi

Buffon

Vucinic - Giovinco

:lol: made my day

---------- Post added 17.08.2012 at 16:29 ----------

then let's injure back. why would we back off from a potential trophy just because the other side are playing dirty? Let them play like Napoli and get 3 red cards.
Because it's not really a trophy FFS!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:lol: made my day

---------- Post added 17.08.2012 at 16:29 ----------

Because it's not really a trophy FFS!
Much obliged :D

If the Milan scum win it, will they show it off as a trophy and tell their fans that they've already one won trophy this season? Wait, let me answer that for you: Yes, they will. Should we give them the satisfaction of winning something they want to win? No.

Every further blow to their self esteem makes them feel more and more like the provincial club they are.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
are you going to add something of value or just continue polluting the forum with your nonsensical posting?
Firstly.

Injure back? I don't think you're Conte.

potential trophy? Really? :lol:

If they were to get 3 red cards. It will most likely happen the last 20 mins. And which tournament do you expect them to be suspended for? Serie A? ..

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What is stupid about that post? If you bothered to read, or if you knew how to read - i don't know which problem it is - you'd see that for me this game is all about further diminishing their self confidence for the upcoming season.

What's the point if you're not even reading the posts but taking one post out of context. Epic straw man you have going on there.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Or or or we can leet them injure us. Then they'll get 3 red cards. And they'll be suspended for next year Trofeo Luigi Berlusconi :weee:

:agree:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Much obliged :D

If the Milan scum win it, will they show it off as a trophy and tell their fans that they've already one won trophy this season? Wait, let me answer that for you: Yes, they will. Should we give them the satisfaction of winning something they want to win? No.

Every further blow to their self esteem makes them feel more and more like the provincial club they are.
But dude, when they do smth like the satisfaction is all ours. They are a joke... actually I now want them to win, and hear them gloat about it... everyone else will just ridicule them, not just us... it's like Barcelona gloating for winning the Gamper trophy...

PS also don't forget that superficion that, whoever loses the Berlu cup wins the Scudetto.
Juve could lose every single Berlu cup and TIM Cup from now on till eternity for all I care...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)