[Unfriendly] milan 2-3 JUVENTUS (Aug. 19th 2012) (8 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
hahahah

milan fans still optimistic, think the team did Ok. hahaha

milan have a DISGUSTING team. Never seen them so bad. The only guy who actually could so something different is Cassano, who is being trade for some shitty Pazzini. Now Marotta can't get him, hopefully he'll not chase Borriello :)

this game could have been easy as hell... both A and B teams played much much better than bilan. But players got careless during most of the game. We won without making any significant effort, without guys like Isla (who is going to be important to this team), Asamoah, Pirlo. The squad looks really great, many options. The players are perfectly adequate to the tactics used. Future looks bright :) if Milan doesn't sign any good players they could be in big trouble to secure the 3rd place. Napoli and Inter will be our rivals.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
About the team, our offense continues to be very sharp, even without Pirlo. Vidal is fucking out of this world, Marchisio is great and Pogba is a soon to be WC midfielder.

What worries me is defense. We desperately need Chiellini back. And Pogba was a little soft in marking sometimes, gotta toghen up a little bit. Vidal was running like a mad man in the first half.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
About players:

Lucio - very slow as always, this will never change. Hopefully with Chiellini and Bonucci he'll not mess things up. I don't think he can play with Barzagli, them both are too slow. IMO he should only replace Barzagli. Caceres replace Chiellini and Marrone replaces Bonucci as a SW.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
About players:

Lucio - very slow as always, this will never change. Hopefully with Chiellini and Bonucci he'll not mess things up. I don't think he can play with Barzagli, them both are too slow. IMO he should only replace Barzagli. Caceres replace Chiellini and Marrone replaces Bonucci as a SW.
:agree:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Marrone played the whole game and did very well as a SW. Man, this guy is good. He looks comfortable and composed in any position u insert him at. He's got much better passing them Bonucci and gave a great one to Vidal's goal. He's an excellent option, great discovery by Conte.

Pogba had a great game. Awesome passing and vision, he fits perfectly in this midfield. I just thought his marking was poor sometimes in first half, he's gotta gain some muscle and tackle harder.

Vidal fucking bright as usual.

Padoin showed that Conte really likes him as a backup RWB. And this is not good. This guy is just simple and plain average. He rarely fucks up, but never does good things. Not enough to play in a team like Juventus. Litch is 1000x better.

De Ceglie is surprising me. He is showing some improvement. Crossed the ball to the first goal. I don't trust him yet, but he's getting better. Could be a reliable backup as s LWB.

Giovinco was very very poor. He seems to be weak mentally. When he starts fucking things up, he loses his focus and messes even more. Gotta play better, was selfish some times.

Vucinic was very good.

Also Masi commited a penalty quick, but ok. Can't really evaluate the guy. He was in a difficult position.

Giaccherini was poor sometimes, even careless. He should play well when it counts, he's very hardworking and a good option in the bench.

Ziegler was meh. Poor man De Ceglie.

Matri fighting the ball as always, scored a goal. Did his thing.

I have an opinion about Quagliarella. This guy is almost 30 and knows he's not going to be a starter at Juve again. He can be bright sometimes, but really annoying at other times. I think he's not very motivated coming from the bench. His time with Juve apparently is gone. We should replace him for a younger player who is hungrier than him. Get really careless a lot of times.

---------- Post added 19.08.2012 at 22:45 ----------

Lucio won't start ahead of them, he is the backup RCB to Barzagli.
hopefully that's how Conte thinks. But today them both started at the same time.

Marrone could actually be an improvement over Bonucci. Maybe if we lose any of Barzagli or Chiello, Bonucci should play the side CB and Marrone the SW. This kid is great and has to be used.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Bonucci giving all for our shirt is cool
Bonucci always protecting his team mates is cool
Bonucci shouting together with the fans after we have won the title is cool
Bonucci not giving up and fighting until his name is cleared form calcioscomesse is cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)