UK Politics (15 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This will speed up the Republican debate in Australia again and I reckon there will be another referendum sooner rather than later. The sneaky monarchists got away with it in 1999.

About time Australia stood up on it’s own two feet and ditched this medieval nonsense once and for all.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This will speed up the Republican debate in Australia again and I reckon there will be another referendum sooner rather than later. The sneaky monarchists got away with it in 1999.

About time Australia stood up on it’s own two feet once and for all and ditched this medieval nonsense once and for all.
How did they? What was their argument in favor of it?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

About time Australia stood up on it’s own two feet once and for all and ditched this medieval nonsense once and for all.
Sooner or later all the Commonwealth countries will be out of it, just a natural progression really as younger people are more inclined this way for change.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
People think Jerusalem should be the anthem and it was sung at the commonwealth games as the anthem
I think that was because in the commonwealth games each country of the UK was competing on their own (England, NI, Scotland, Wales) . Jerusalem was the anthem of England.

The UK national anthem is God Save the Queen/King.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Royal family is just becoming the inbred version of the Kardashians. Just put it under glass and sell tickets to the TikTok freakshow of beaded ladies, albinos, hunchbacks, dwarves, and conjoined twins.

Brexit economics will never look so good.

God save the Loab

Jul 7, 2018
For those who don’t know Spanish, and especially Argentinian-Uruguayan Spanish, this is what he is saying:

“The old woman son of a bitch has died, finally she ended! Loud applause to Satan who finally took her! She is no longer here! The old woman died and the English are covering her. She is dead, hard as a wood. Lying in her chamber, fucking old woman. She is finish and I had promised you that we would toast, and we are going to toast and eat sandwich. This British garbage, this Lucifer’s scumbag, this rubbish mason, has left Planet Earth and is good news for everybody. Finally dies the right person! Look, look *champagne noise* let’s toast a little bit… for the death of the rubbish queen of England, toast for everybody! The son of a bitch of his husband was already death, now she dies, and we are completely celebrating the death of every fucking English that belongs to that disgusting genocidal pirate crown… that has being a torture. This nazi son of a bitch, who when she was young admired Hitler and used to do the nazi salute, finally has reached her ending”.

All this while song Los Piratas (“the pirates”) is being listened:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My favorite university in UK announced that they remain open regardless of death of queen.

I expected staff from our London office to have the day off. Nope. They got two days off for the Jubilee, so that was enough. :shifty:

Have you lot seen that picture of Liz and Jeff Epstein and Jizzlane sitting in the same spot? Only thing missing was a Catholic Priest.
And Lady Diana's severed head in her lap.

Apr 12, 2004
Correct and for many many justified reasons for which out of respect for British Tuz members I don't want to get into right now.

Although I would never feel comfortable celebrating the death of anyone especially an old woman I am not sorry for her loss.
What a sexist thing to say. Neither her age nor her sex has anything to do with anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)