UK Politics (2 Viewers)

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
@Dantes what's the deal with the grooming gangs?Read some articles articles about the topic.Is it that bad?
I wouldn't say it was widespread but there's been enough incidents that it's an issue in some communities.

Did the police actually turned a blind eye in the matter?
I wouldn't have thought so, no. In fact, just ... no. There's no chance of that happening.

How is the atmosphere there , regarding the subject?
Let's just say we're not in favour of this sort of thing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fuck man, I am really rooting for EU to succeed. It honetly at least appears to be doing some good for themselves, the planet and humans.

Fuckin Brits had to ruin everything as usual... self-important bastards
Lol, as if the vast majority of people worldwide don't do what is best for themselves first and foremost. People are the centre of their own universe, it's nothing to do with nationality.

This vote was passed by older right-leaning, working class people who didn't want to be told what to do by random EU nobodies. And when you see what has followed it only adds fuel to their ideologies. But worst of all was the general apathy from the younger generation, i.e. those who will be more affected.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Lol, as if the vast majority of people worldwide don't do what is best for themselves first and foremost. People are the centre of their own universe, it's nothing to do with nationality.

This vote was passed by older right-leaning, working class people who didn't want to be told what to do by random EU nobodies. And when you see what has followed it only adds fuel to their ideologies. But worst of all was the general apathy from the younger generation, i.e. those who will be more affected.
By 'themselves' I meant Europeans as a whole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)