UK Politics (13 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Japan markets halted, VIX volatility index up like 40%, DAX crashing.

Europe is fucked, but maybe the president's faggoty working group will buy some U.S. Stocks

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Can somebody tell me of the immediate consequences as a result of Britain leaving the EU? Havent paid close attention to this at all.Will this lead to a domino effect? Could countries like Italy leave EU in the future?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Can somebody tell me of the immediate consequences as a result of Britain leaving the EU? Havent paid close attention to this at all.Will this lead to a domino effect? Could countries like Italy leave EU in the future?
Anything can happen now. This opens the door.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
This is the first time a member nation has left the EU. Everything is unknown. Of course other countries could leave, but remember that the UK was not a founding member. An important one while it was in there, sure - but not crucial. Let's see what happens. I hope it wasn't a total fuckup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 7)