Ujfalusi (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
hmm two czechs in da defense
maybe with ujfalusi grygera cant start to play better if this deal goes through our defence is starting to look alright,
will Jorge Andrade be playing next season, like starting do you think ?

Jul 15, 2006
Ujo, I do not understand why we don't offer this guy a contract already, he would solve many of our defensive problems... The great Secco said himself... "We're in the market for free players...:rolleyes:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Reports: Juve have Ufo promise Thursday 8 May, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are being linked with a shock free transfer swoop for Fiorentina defender Tomas Ujfalusi.

The 29-year-old’s contract at the Stadio Artemio Franchi expires this summer and the Czech international has refused to sign a new deal.

Spanish side Sevilla were expected to pounce for Ujfalusi after expressing an interest several months ago, but negotiations hit a brick wall.

Atletico Madrid have been tipped to take advantage of the situation, but now there are suggestions that Ufo has already made a verbal agreement with Juve.

The Bianconeri are looking to strengthen their squad in pre-season in preparation for a title challenge next term and have already added Swedish international Olof Mellberg to the back line.

But the shopping spree isn't likely to end there and Ujfalusi would be an equally valuable and economical recruit.

Ujfalusi has 64 international caps to his name and has made more than 100 outings in the Fiorentina shirt since arriving from Hamburg in 2004.

Channel4.com

Very good deal,make it happen Secco.
Good expirienced CB.what we need!

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Ujo, I do not understand why we don't offer this guy a contract already, he would solve many of our defensive problems... The great Secco said himself... "We're in the market for free players...:rolleyes:
The said by the same man who missed out on Flamini, although for reasons i agree with.. It'll come down to who offers Ujfo the most cash and we've already shown we wont pay ridicolous amounts for players unlike many other clubs so i doubt we'll get Ujfo..

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
The said by the same man who missed out on Flamini, although for reasons i agree with.. It'll come down to who offers Ujfo the most cash and we've already shown we wont pay ridicolous amounts for players unlike many other clubs so i doubt we'll get Ujfo..
I do agree with you that we do not pay ridiculous amount for player, we really have to cos we need a good CB and ujfalusi would be great. Andrade will come back next year and we have to sign stendrano. Put chillieni in left back sell molinaro. so our defence would be much more better than last year.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Buying Ujfalusi would be great, i would be very happy, and my respect for Secco would increase. Who knows, we seem to be good at the free transfer market as compared to actually paying for players and such (yes i know "free" doesnt exactly mean free, wages etc are still necessary.) I wish Secco luck on securing this signing officially, i'd be happy to see Uj come play for Juve.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
surelly Ujfalusi is a decent player but i don't c the reason of getting him!! Yes he's coming for free but we allready have 10 defenders in the team for next season (mellberg, andrade, chiellini, legro, molinaro, grygera, zebina, criscito, sali can play as a right back and prob. de ceglie) so what's the point of adding another 30 year old defender to that group?!! I think we have enough quantity in the team but what we really lack is quality....I say we either get a WC defender or stick with our current squad and don't add another defender that will take space and salary but don't add really quality to the group......

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Yeah Ujfalusi is a really good player, and getting him a free transfer would be a bargain he would technically solve our defensive problems.

Im hoping for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)