Ujfalusi (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
With Andrade, Mellberg, Legro, Chiellini already in our squad
and adding Piccolo or Criscito back and occasionally Zebina or Grygera, the need for another CB is exhausted.
We have to be realistic, we had many options to buy world class promising CBs,
but we didnt!
Secco,CR and co, said defenders are not our priority, we dont have realistic chances, to actually invest more money to them, unfortunately...

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
With Andrade, Mellberg, Legro, Chiellini already in our squad
and adding Piccolo or Criscito back and occasionally Zebina or Grygera, the need for another CB is exhausted.
We have to be realistic, we had many options to buy world class promising CBs,
but we didnt!
Secco,CR and co, said defenders are not our priority, we dont have realistic chances, to actually invest more money to them, unfortunately...
totally agree.......we wont buy any defender next summer.......

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I'm not sure about him.He is not what we say world-clas and I doubt he can be a starter in a team which want to be competitive for the CL.
So, I want him but only for the bench.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We probably won't want to spend money on a new RB, because priority goes to other positions, so I would be happy if we signed him, because he's free and would push Zebina to the bench, and hopefully get rid of Grygera and Salihamidzic.

juventino12

Jan 20, 2007
it would be great if we can get him. Mellberg is good but he has no serie a experience and we need a defender who already knows and played against serie a teams. He would probably have a cheaper price tag than Barzagli

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Ferrari heads for Florence

Tuesday 4 March, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma contract rebel Matteo Ferrari has been linked with a move to Fiorentina as a replacement for Tomas Ujfalusi, who has also refused to renew his current deal.

Transfer market guru Ernesto Bronzetti, who mainly deals with Milan, made the revelation in an interview with Radio Radio TV.

“Ferrari (pictured) will go to Fiorentina. He will take the place of Czech international Ujfalusi, who is off to Atlético Madrid,” insisted Bronzetti.

The ex-Everton centre-back has played 20 times for La Magica this season and is a player in demand, with both Milan and Juventus vying for his signature after he revealed that there was no chance of a renewal.

However, the prospect of hooking up with Cesare Prandelli, his former Coach at Parma, at the Artemio Franchi could sway the Italian-Algerian defender's decision.

Ujfalusi was close to signing for Liverpool earlier this year and there has also been interest from Roma after the Viola vice-captain surprised Fiorentina fans by expressing his wish to leave the club.

Jul 2, 2006
Ujfalusi Alla Juve - Tuttosport

Ujfalusi:il giocatore a giugno diventa un parametro zero,ma quando si pensava che il suo futuro fosse ormai spagnolo ecco che dalla Spagna rimbalza la notizia che il giocatore avrebbe gia' firmato con la Juventus un contratto (anche oneroso sui 3 mil)

May 7, 2008
Ujfalusi Alla Juve - Tuttosport

Ujfalusi:il giocatore a giugno diventa un parametro zero,ma quando si pensava che il suo futuro fosse ormai spagnolo ecco che dalla Spagna rimbalza la notizia che il giocatore avrebbe gia' firmato con la Juventus un contratto (anche oneroso sui 3 mil)
i wish that reference wasn't from tuttosport :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)