Ujfalusi (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
But you can't count Zebina to be our first-choice when he's fit 1/3 of the season. Molinaro maybe could be good enough to be back-up but since it looks like De Ceglie is coming there is no need for Molinaro, just Vargas. De Ceglie and Vargas can both cover the whole left flank which indeed would give Nedved or any other future AM a more free role. So lets just get rid of Zebina, Molinaro, Machionni, Almiron, Stendardo, Nocerino simply because there is no need for them. I will reason this by saying, what good is a back-up who's not fit when needed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Grosso? Who's crack are you smoking kid? You know he's expensive right?

Sell Andrade for a loss? That'll show the other team-mates how much the management values them after they get injured or sidelined...

Thank god you don't own Juve

Hehehe maybe u are on crack mate....Andrade is injury prone...Was in Depor, is now and will be...Grosso has trouble in France so 5m€ to 7m€ would be enough to bring him bach home...
So pls stop playing FM...:rofl:

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Hehehe maybe u are on crack mate....Andrade is injury prone...Was in Depor, is now and will be...Grosso has trouble in France so 5m€ to 7m€ would be enough to bring him bach home...
So pls stop playing FM...:rofl:
We've known he's injury prone before last summer..thats nothing new..but i'd much rather have a quality player on the squad who's injury prone than a measly 5 mill for the transfer market.

Grosso is not a smart option.

But keep smoking rocks it seems to be doin you good...maybe you'll find a hidden talent rather than naming old and overpriced ex-interistas

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So people want De Ceglie back, and they want us to spend 12-15m on Vargas. This would severely limit De Ceglie's chances.

Surely it would be better to get grosso for 5-8m and, as Grosso ages, slowly integrate De Ceglie into the 1st team so that he will be ready to take over.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
We've known he's injury prone before last summer..thats nothing new..but i'd much rather have a quality player on the squad who's injury prone than a measly 5 mill for the transfer market.

Grosso is not a smart option.

But keep smoking rocks it seems to be doin you good...maybe you'll find a hidden talent rather than naming old and overpriced ex-interistas
Grosso is not over priced. At least not now. He was after the WC but he would do just fine for us in the next season. A quality player who's injury prone? No thanks. After Tudor, there's no way a Juventus fan would want to go through that again. Plus injuries are the stepping stone for a player to fall.

I see Grosso as an improvement for our depth. I doubt we are set for the league next season with what we've gone through. We still do have the relegation hangover stuck. As long as we mount a serious challenge for the league and fair considerably in Europe things should be fine. Our squad will be good.

Forza De Ceglie :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
if we can't get 1 really big DF signing, 2 very decent additions such as Ufo and Melleberg is certainly not bad at all...and there is no top-class CB available out there...the likes of Carvalho Puyol Ramos Lucio Nesta Terry etc are almost impossible to get

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Udinese wanted Nocerino and $$$ for Zapata but apparently he's going to Palermo for Amauri so I guess we'll be stuck with Olof as our big signing at CB.

The ideal for me would be that the Amauri deal would fall through and we buy Huntelaar and ship Nocerino to Udinese + $$$ for Zapata.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
...Plus injuries are the stepping stone for a player to fall...I see Grosso as an improvement for our depth. I doubt we are set for the league next season with what we've gone through. We still do have the relegation hangover stuck. As long as we mount a serious challenge for the league and fair considerably in Europe things should be fine. Our squad will be good.

Forza De Ceglie :D

Your approach is fine if you want to wait for a long term plan to kick in but it won't satisfy that dream i have (and that of many true juventinos) of a surprise title or even CL victory next season. I'd like to see the Old Guard that have sacrificed two years away from the limelight and glamour of Europe, reclaim and possibly upset those who have forgetten of the Juve of the nineties and the earlier parts of this decade. It's the least they deserve...

I'm always supportive of youth and their development but I would like for us to compete next season on a consistent basis both in europe and italy...call it wishful thinking but i believe.

As for Andrade, how much do you think you'll fetch for him?
You're the one who stated that " injuries are the stepping stone for a player to fall" well...you dont think the transfer market feels the same way?

When you have undervalued players that have been proven and have experience, (especially since that position depends so much on experience) why would you let him go? simple finance brova - don't buy high and sell low...

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Udinese wanted Nocerino and $$$ for Zapata but apparently he's going to Palermo for Amauri so I guess we'll be stuck with Olof as our big signing at CB.

The ideal for me would be that the Amauri deal would fall through and we buy Huntelaar and ship Nocerino to Udinese + $$$ for Zapata.
That last sentence got me hard just thinking about it... :D

btw whats up with that horse in your avatar?

Your approach is fine if you want to wait for a long term plan to kick in but it won't satisfy that dream i have (and that of many true juventinos) of a surprise title or even CL victory next season. I'd like to see the Old Guard that have sacrificed two years away from the limelight and glamour of Europe, reclaim and possibly upset those who have forgetten of the Juve of the nineties and the earlier parts of this decade. It's the least they deserve...

I'm always supportive of youth and their development but I would like for us to compete next season on a consistent basis both in europe and italy...call it wishful thinking but i believe.

As for Andrade, how much do you think you'll fetch for him?
You're the one who stated that " injuries are the stepping stone for a player to fall" well...you dont think the transfer market feels the same way?

:touched: Thats like the movies... Plus That would be the nail in the coffin for all the juve haters...

as for andrade keep him as a backup and hope we make a big defensive signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)