UEFA: Depor on Juventus (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
this sucks. no matter what, we will always struggle against depor. that stroke with tudor was a lucky getaway.

it's time to end that hateful tradition of struggling against the riazor side.
Didn't we do that when we knocked them out of the CL? :D Albeit with some difficulty and a very lucky goal from Trezeguet

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    I didn't get what you mean, gray. You mean, did we struggle or did we end the tradition of struggling? IMO, we didn't 'end' the struggling tradition, because even when we knocked em out we still struggled. In other words, we were lucky. Good luck like that might not come around for us this year, which is why we have to build up to be in control against them.

W0rtHEX

Feb 7, 2004
    well i think our defence, even if it is weaker than last few years is still much stronger than depo's so we are surely going past them

FORZA JUVE!!!!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Didn't we do that when we knocked them out of the CL? :D Albeit with some difficulty and a very lucky goal from Trezeguet
    They have alos knocked us out a time or two.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    juve or deportivo...
    hm....we can't underastimate deportivo's team...

last year....we had a bit trouble with them.....they nearly bet us....
    but thanx god...tudor's goal!! :heart:

anyway.
    if juve really tries hard and lippi count a lot on these matches,
    i think juve will be the winner again.

so,lippi wake up and make as bigger difference as possible in delle alpi.
    we must count more in our match in delle alpi

Sep 28, 2002
    we weren't lucky to get past them last year. if tudor didnt scored we wouldve drawn and them would have won the away game with basel and topped the group. besides, depor were lucky to score those two goals at delle alpi...

3-1 or 4-2 to juve on aggregate..

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    deportivo this year is defferent than last year.. a lot weaker.. but so as we.. It is so soon to predict.. but, I think lippi is concentrating more on the CL.. so won't an easy side there.. unless some key players (god forbid) will miss that clash..

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
    deportivo this year is defferent than last year.. a lot weaker.. but so as we.. It is so soon to predict.. but, I think lippi is concentrating more on the CL.. so won't an easy side there.. unless some key players (god forbid) will miss that clash..
    it's soon to predict but it's not soon at all to talk about it.
    they are playing in less than 10 days

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

it's soon to predict but it's not soon at all to talk about it.
    they are playing in less than 10 days
    who said otherwise..??

don't worry the thread won't be closed.. :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    if you told me that the thread won't be closed....then i guess you know why i wrote that it's not soon!! ;)

but really....it's not soon....and i don't understand why the other thread was closed too.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    well we have nearly 1 week. that scares me a lot. we have this draw that every year we have to be face-to-face with depor and we always have problems.
    this year there is no makay and that is one positive thing but they have luque, i saw last couple of matches and have to say that the boy is really dangerous!!!!!

but hope that as we are concentrated on CL we will pass depor once more. hope that at least in one match tudors gonna play;)

GOOD LUCK JUVE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)