UEFA: Depor on Juventus (1 Viewer)

Nov 1, 2002
Depor play excelent football, Juve need to be on the strongest level to beat them like they did the last year
Trezeguet and Nedved have to be on form before the match or it will be like the last year final
but the team attacking better than the last years
and i cant wait to see Maresca against spanish club where he can show his talent in the spaces

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I hope we hit top form during the Bologna match so the momentum can carry on to the Depor match.
If DP and Neddy gets back to form this weekend, Juve will be in very form next Thursday. They take the whole team with them. The momentum carries on from a match to another for these infleuntial players IMO!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
lol. but remember. we are in third place. if we slip up any more we might not even be able to play in the champions league. scary thought isnt it?

not to mention the psychological boost it will give to roma and milan. hell even the teams below us will begin to not fear us as much as before.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
lol. but remember. we are in third place. if we slip up any more we might not even be able to play in the champions league. scary thought isnt it?

not to mention the psychological boost it will give to roma and milan. hell even the teams below us will begin to not fear us as much as before.
Well i'm expecting a draw against Bologna... not qualifyin for CL? FORGET ABOUT IT

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #68
    I don't know, we still have hope in Serie A but in CL it's do or die. and it's a scary thought when you're against teams like Depor where you never fail to struggle.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003

maan.. they already began..

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    I don't know, we still have hope in Serie A but in CL it's do or die. and it's a scary thought when you're against teams like Depor where you never fail to struggle.
    oh come on sally its not that bad. we are still in race in serie a. the thing is that we don't have any right of failure, even every draw will be mortal for us. as to CL yes indeed its aut cum scuto aut en scuto. we have to do our best. depor is having really good time in la liga and with their quick forwards our defence has much to think about.

though if we manage to show good football against bologna than i think our chances go up.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

I think we've got a considerable gap between us and lazio. As far as the scudetto goes, i think we'll come third at worst. And we'll definitely be in the CL next season. One way or another ;)

Josh as for the teams below us, even if we ever came 10th. It wudnt change nething as regards them fearing us. One bad season doesnt change the aura of a team. Juve will always be Juve. And we'll always be feared.

Remember form is temporary. Class is permanent.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Depor play like a team that dont count on a single player to score , so anyone can score off course especaily trestan , lukke , valeron .
    it will take a performance like we did at san siro against inter to survive there , because if we defend only it will be over at the first half.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Their attack is nothing to scoff at either. I think they're gonna score a few goals in the 2 legs to be honest

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I dunno, i think theyre weakened after Makaay moved to Bayern. Depor's attack has been a little blunted ever since imo.

Theyre a solid team overall, but i think their strength now lies in the middle of the park.

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
    remember Juve are capable of beating anyone!!thats enuff to say!!but we have to be very realistic at the same time!!its not easy, anything is possible in CL. but i really hope we can beat Depor as we did to Real last season. hope the moral will boost for the players!!well theres so much to say when it comes to CL games.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    Depor's defense is no better than Juve's. Our attack is superior to theirs.

Pandiani, Valeron, Tristan and Victor will be the main players to watch out for. At least we don't have Makaay to contend with this time around.

Like Platini said, Juve have been gearing up for the Champion's league. The players are going to be pumped up.

We can do it.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i am sooo nervous about this game..i'm about to die!!

cause i thought that the mach would be broadcasted live here in greece but actually,
    i will only be able to see 30-40 min of the match after 1 o'clock at nigth and i have school the next day!!!

in one hand,i would go to uefa.com and have reports every minute and plus be here to see the result but....
    it's not the same thing as watching the game...feeling this suspens...
    i don't know wnat to do... :down:

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    well i feel more comfortable when i check the score without watching the game, i donno, but too bad ur not going to watch juve crush deportivo..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)