UEFA Coefficient (1 Viewer)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Leicester is the only problem England will have in Europe next season.

If Tot'num finishes third, they'll do the same thing they're doing in the EL. They aren't bad enough to finish 4th. More chance of them finishing 2nd.

United likely will have a much better team next season and will go very deep in the tournament. They can make up for Leicester's shortcomings.

Overall, I don't see England doing worse than now.
West Ham knocked out by Astra Giurgiu in the preliminaries...again

I think it'll be another poor season for England this year. Their clubs won't give a fuck about the EL and I can't see any of their teams doing well in the CL. Leicester, Tottenham and Arsenal FFS. Not that it'll matter from the 18/19 season.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
All of them will progress through to the knockouts though or at least they have a very good chance. England's 4 compared to Italy's 2 teams. Qualification to the knockouts alone will give you significant bonus points.

Italy will have to make up big time in EL if they have to surpass England.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I can see all of them being eliminated after the round of 16.

I don't think Leicester will make it out of their group either. Zero CL experience and I don't see how they'll be able to juggle their CL and EPL commitments. Tottenham might even struggle too TBH, they haven't looked very impressive for me lately.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
All of them will progress through to the knockouts though or at least they have a very good chance. England's 4 compared to Italy's 2 teams. Qualification to the knockouts alone will give you significant bonus points.

Italy will have to make up big time in EL if they have to surpass England.
Well, they don't anymore apparently.

May 23, 2013
Basel have eliminated United and Liverpool both in the CL group stage withing the last 6 years. I would not be surprised to see them finish ahead of Arsenal. Tottenkham can easily finish behind Monaco and Leverkusen. Monchengladebach were owning Guordiola during his time at Bayern and Celtic are always a hard team away, so I can see Citeh being ko'd too. Leicester have been poor but pot 3 and 4 team suck in their groups.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Today's EL results ensure that Italy will be ahead of Germany for at least 3 more weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Germany's record in all European competitions this year (including qualifiers, since they also matter for the coefficients):

2 wins, 2 draws, 11 defeats.

Italy's record

13 wins, 1 draw and 2 defeats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)