UEFA CL last 16 Draw (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It will be very tough for us and I think many Juve fans are going to underestimate Dortmund, especially because they are doing bad in Bundesliga. I can't help it but think of a season when Schalke reached semi finals while they were struggling in relegation zone in Germany, until they went out of the European competition officially.

I think we have a good chance to go through but it definitely won't be an easy match for us. I'm not going to be surprised if we go out, though. I'd never pick them and look forward to that one with confidence as they are a team that plays a very dangerous style which imo doesn't suit us well. On the other hand, it's surely going to be a great match to watch imo.
:agree:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Polish commentator: we have two clashes of the titans in PSG-Chelsea and City-Barca and some other pretty interesting pairs like Juve-Borussia. :sergio:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Polish commentator: we have two clashes of the titans in PSG-Chelsea and City-Barca and some other pretty interesting pairs like Juve-Borussia. :sergio:
Wouldnt disagree with that guy,imo.PSG-Chelsea is the best tie of the R16.

If Borussia werent struggling in the relegation zone,maybe he would've had a different description to the tie so i can see where he's coming from.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Dortmund shmortmund.In another world we could have drawn Shakhtar and we'd still struggle. The stronger the opponent the better we play in my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)