UEFA CL last 16 Draw (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Would have liked to avoid them tbh. But considering we finished second, this is still a good draw.

They will press us like hell though. We have to be able to control the midfield battle. Our midfielders will be curcial for this tie. I hope we can impress.

Also we have to get a good result in turin. Thier stadium is like hell.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Massimiliano Allegri @OfficialAllegri ·
No #fiuuu this time. The #UCLdraw could have been better, but it could have been worse too. We'll try to take revegne of 1997 Final!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We are a better team position by position IMO, but that is just me. Now, playing to our potential...That is another thing.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It will be very tough for us and I think many Juve fans are going to underestimate Dortmund, especially because they are doing bad in Bundesliga. I can't help it but think of a season when Schalke reached semi finals while they were struggling in relegation zone in Germany, until they went out of the European competition officially.

I think we have a good chance to go through but it definitely won't be an easy match for us. I'm not going to be surprised if we go out, though. I'd never pick them and look forward to that one with confidence as they are a team that plays a very dangerous style which imo doesn't suit us well. On the other hand, it's surely going to be a great match to watch imo.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Ugh.. do not liek the draw.

There's two Dortmund teams this season and we'll face the good one.

The pace and pressure from Klopps style might fuck us over. Hopefully our midfielders and Tevez will play their pantyhoses off.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Ugh..Not the best draw for us but could've been worse...Like Emmet says,we're facing a top class counter attacking team and i dont have confidence in us keeping a clean sheet in both legs,which means we would've to outscore them..Can we do it with the kind of offensive play we've shown in most of our games in Europe ? I'm not sure to be honest.
But ,unlike Atletico Madrid,their defense can be exploited.We cant just keep missing chances like we did in the group stage,you're not going to get many otherwise it'll spell trouble for us in terms of progressing.As of now,i give it a 60-40 in favor of Dortmund.I think they've been excellent in Europe tbh very unlike their form in the league.With their top 4 chances now probably out of reach in the league as well,this game is gonna get extra tough as they'll fully focus on this comp.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ugh.. do not liek the draw.

There's two Dortmund teams this season and we'll face the good one.

The pace and pressure from Klopps style might fuck us over. Hopefully our midfielders and Tevez will play their pantyhoses off.
Yep, that's what worries me. I think Dortmund is very tough but I'd also have to agree with Allegri. At least with Dortmund we have a decent chance to go through while against some other teams it would only be a question of how many goals we'll lose matches.

Btw, we'll really have to step it up if we wanna beat them. We'll need Vidal at 100%, otherwise it's gonna be very scary. People should not forget they are capable of torturing basically every team out there, from Bayern to Real. So it's definitely not an easy game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)