UAPs (6 Viewers)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I personally know people who have witnessed UFOs.
[No offense to anyone but] all these people live in trailer parks. One guy told me that every time he tried to take a picture of the UFO, the picture came out blank.
Somehow, the police also keep on visiting their homes.
I wonder why.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I personally know people who have witnessed UFOs.
[No offense to anyone but] all these people live in trailer parks. One guy told me that every time he tried to take a picture of the UFO, the picture came out blank.
Somehow, the police also keep on visiting their homes.
I wonder why.
I have witnessed UFOs... along with my wife and others online, including this documented event:
https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/weird/strange-lights-in-sky-cause-big-buzz/2093512/

That doesn't mean "I don't know" therefore "aliens!!".

OP
U Picciriddu
Jun 16, 2020
  • Thread Starter #40
    I like the thought proces behind all of this. If you ask very black and white if aliens exist than the answer is obvious given the enormous size of the universe plus the age of it. If I may quite Brian Cox: “life could be a byproduct of the right circumstances”

Then let’s say hypothetical that we get disclosure. Governments lied, aliens decided not to land for whatever reason (contamination for example is a good one, just look what happened to South-America when Europeans arrived). How will it affect us and how did they got here? Will we head to a revolution, a sort of second enlightenment? What about religion? Will it be the end of fossil fuels? Or will we go to the opposite end with mass protests and possibly (civil) wars?

I’m not really interested in the traditional UFO stories. I just want to know the truth and see how science and politics evolve around it.

Personally I hope that it are aliens. We’d have so much luck if we’re part of the generation that get answers to one of the most fundamental questions (are we alone). Imagine having an open communication line with a civilisation thousands of years ahead of us. In the grand scheme of time humans are still babies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)