U.S. Soccer (25 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
By the way, Greg. Is it your MO to post highly offensive stuff on FB statuses?
I posted it not knowing the extent of the injuries to Mr. Davies. That was definitely my bad.

Cañardo: Andy's status update was about the horrors of what happened to Charlie Davies in his accident. My comment was about how I wish it could have been Brian Ching instead. :pado:

Well, at least it will be funny in another 6 months. :shifty: (Even if Andy secretly agrees with me.)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He definitely needs to leave that club, and our players should remember to avoid those teams at all costs. Why they would want to partake in that idiocy of the old firm is beyond me.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/scotland/article6884555.ece

Huns racially abused abuse Edu after their thrashing the other night.

Class act, they are.
He definitely needs to leave that club, and our players should remember to avoid those teams at all costs. Why they would want to partake in that idiocy of the old firm is beyond me.
Those fans should be forced to come to the remaining home matches in assless chaps with giant dildoes hanging out of the back and T-shirts that say, "F*ed in the ass, f*ed in the head".

Honest players have no business dealing with clubs supported by March of Dimes beneficiaries.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Those fans should be forced to come to the remaining home matches in assless chaps with giant dildoes hanging out of the back and T-shirts that say, "F*ed in the ass, f*ed in the head".

Honest players have no business dealing with clubs supported by March of Dimes beneficiaries.
:lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We are playing Italy in the U-17 World Cup right now. Just missed a freakin' penalty.
You lost (undeservedly), but you have a talented generation. The #10 guy (Luis Gil) is technically the most talented American player i've seen.
But he's only 15 :D

Still, at 15, he's the best player in this generation where everyone else is 17yo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)