Twitter.com - Stalk people. (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Damn. I logged into Twitter on one account I haven't used in months. I was looking for a tweet from someone who told me it was there.

So I look and find that one Tuz member whom I thought to randomly add (name withheld to protect the guilty) is spewing off tweets and retweets every 10-20 minutes of his waking life for who knows how long.

God, not just "unfollow", but shut the fuck up. Really. Get a life. This social media shit owns you, not the other way around.

Thank you for this soapbox.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Damn. I logged into Twitter on one account I haven't used in months. I was looking for a tweet from someone who told me it was there.

So I look and find that one Tuz member whom I thought to randomly add (name withheld to protect the guilty) is spewing off tweets and retweets every 10-20 minutes of his waking life for who knows how long.

God, not just "unfollow", but shut the fuck up. Really. Get a life. This social media shit owns you, not the other way around.

:lol:

I had to unfollow a LOT of people recently for similar things.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

You can't say that without saying who, you simply can't.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Look, I'm one to talk after nearly 60k posts over 10 years here on the Tuz. But when I looked how his feed inundated mine (ok, he's a male), thoughts ran through my head like, "This guy must be posting some of these while either standing at a urinal or taking a dump." And if this guy actually had a girl in his life, I felt completely sorry for her. :cry:

We all like to do the chiacchiere thing around here, I know. But sometimes, in some contexts, there's a cry for help. Or at least the loudmouth at the restaurant table next to you who can't shut up and won't let his friends get a word in edgewise to make you say, "Shut the hell up already!!" :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Amazing that so many people are still rolling their own Twitter search features. Oddly a necessity still.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013

Yup. One of the reasons I never really got into Twitter, is because of this. People using it as a play-by-play of their lives right down to when they're having a shit. I only really use it to follow sport-related accounts & to talk to a couple people who refuse to get a Facebook, otherwise I strongly prefer FB because at least among my friends, they're less annoying on there.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Look, I'm one to talk after nearly 60k posts over 10 years here on the Tuz. But when I looked how his feed inundated mine (ok, he's a male), thoughts ran through my head like, "This guy must be posting some of these while either standing at a urinal or taking a dump." And if this guy actually had a girl in his life, I felt completely sorry for her. :cry:

We all like to do the chiacchiere thing around here, I know. But sometimes, in some contexts, there's a cry for help. Or at least the loudmouth at the restaurant table next to you who can't shut up and won't let his friends get a word in edgewise to make you say, "Shut the hell up already!!" :D
Teaser. PM me please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)