Twitter.com - Stalk people. (1 Viewer)

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
Out of total bordom, an over hearing of the buzz around the office and a need to talk absolute shite somewhere that isn't this forum, I've joined Twitter.

I think it's probably totally useless but if you think MySpace, Facebook and whatever other shite is too homo but still want to stalk people, give it a go.

I will even follow you all. I love to stalk, kill time and talk crap. Basically my 3 hobbies.

Here is the turd: http://www.twitter.com/turdhead

Anyone else use it? Or sign up if you like that kind of thing.

http://www.twitter.com

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    Yeah man I'm telling you, this is total stalkathon.

If there is one to one messages there it will be useful though.

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    I've read about people who become so addicted to it it takes over their lives. I think it would be good for online bullying, I hope Turk joins.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
    @ Blandest

I read this forum from time to time. But whenever I open some thread I see your posts or you have opened a new thread again...

Is your life that borring. No offence, but you can't you find something interesting to do. This is interestiong, but until certain point you get borred, and if you start signing up on all forums and facebooks you'll come along, something is happening with you.

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    Since this seems to be a pretty recurring theme I will answer you.

To answer your question no my life is far from boring actually. I opened about 3 threads. One of which was serious. One of which was a good laugh and the other was a support request.

I am a long term member here and enjoy the company of a few people, hence my return from time to time. I'm sure I will bore of it again after replying to cocks like you so don't worry I won't be here forever.

You will notice I hadn't visited in a year, that's because I had better things to do. Now I work from 9-5 GMT and that’s when I visit sometimes, because I am in work. I work a relaxed job in a relaxed environment and have more than enough time to browse a forum, look at shoes on asos.com and reply to cocks like you with messages like this. Unlike you and maybe others I don't spend my weekends and evenings here, when I could be doing something better. I don't use the internet when I could be outside. While I am in the office, and while I still enjoy the company of a few people here, I will surely waste some time here. Either way I'll still get paid 30K a year which I can spend out of office enjoying my boring life.

So fuck off. Basically. I'm tired of judgemental know it all little cunts like you on this forum. You don't know me. You aren't invited to know me and you are wasting my Juvenrtuz time, which is lower priority than real time and that makes it a TOTAL WASTE OF TIME.

So fuck off and enjoy my ignore list.

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #20
    What does that mean?
    It's a webaddress. I just didnt want to post the link because then some tit will click it and then the stats will link back to this site and that wouldn't be the best idea ever. In fact now i deleted it. If someone really wants to know so badly pm me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)