TV rights for Serie B (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I got a reply from Eurosport 2 saying that they have no clue on what games they can broadcast and they are waiting for the TV rights to be settled.

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
That's great news Mark. This must be one of the away games RAI said they would broadcast. I'm feeling good that we will see this game on Saturday. This is becoming a new tradition with my family... Saturday morning breakfast while watching Juve win their games!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
mark77 said:
RAI Int. have the rights to Piacenza home games, we play against them Saturday...
seeing is believing, my friend !!

hopefully the WORST case scenario is that they show it at midnight...like they showed Piacenza vs Genoa this past saturday (I am enjoying B more than A this season)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
why you are all hassling eurosport i have no idea... Its not down to them what match they show... You are all moaning to the wrong people

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Respaul said:
why you are all hassling eurosport i have no idea... Its not down to them what match they show... You are all moaning to the wrong people
It is not moaning, I sent them a mail asking for clarification on the matter. Anyway complaints rarely get somewhere, not my cup of tea.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Reply from Eurosport.
Hi Ali!

The rights of Serie B is still under negotiaition so at the moment we don't know for sure which matches we will be able to show.

I don't know what advert you have seen but as far as I know there has been none that state that we will show all matches in Serie B.

Hopefully the rights will be cleared soon so that we know for sure which matches we can offer to the viewers during the rest of the season.

BR,

Martin
He is right about the bolded part. I misinterpreted their advert to mean they will broadcast each & every match.

Maybe Eurosport should have waited until they solved the rights issue before splashing the follow Serie B on Eurosport. I don't know how these work so can you kindly provide us with more info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)