TV rights for Serie B (5 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
mark77 said:
Indeed.
We put a lot of pressure on our government and the commision that regulates all Canadian broadcasting and telecommunications activities to get the damn channel(petitions, manifestations, you name it...) We just got the channel last year. To get RAI we are forced to have TLN(italian/spanish channel 1$) I hope we continue to pay this low for that channel since the only thing good on it is Juve games and a couple of shows.

here in toronto we get tln with our regular cable, its free.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I found that Eurosport2 was showong cycling instead of football. :mad: The TV guide says they're showing Juventus live on Tuesday evening. They'd better - if they show cycling, volleyball, hockey or whatever instead of Juve..... :boxing: :nasty: (perhaps one of you gentlemen would like to finish that sentence.)

Jul 2, 2006
AngelaL said:
I found that Eurosport2 was showong cycling instead of football. :mad: The TV guide says they're showing Juventus live on Tuesday evening. They'd better - if they show cycling, volleyball, hockey or whatever instead of Juve..... :boxing: :nasty: (perhaps one of you gentlemen would like to finish that sentence.)
fuck cycling

Where can I find their tv guide?

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
fuck cycling

Where can I find their tv guide?
We can buy TV guide magazines that give you information about programmes for the coming week. if you have Sky, they have a TV guide showing you what's on too. According to mine, on Tuesday evening @ 7.00pm (GMT) there is serie B football - highlights of Piacenza vs Napoli, followed @ 7.30 (GMT) by Live serie B football - Crotone vs Juventus. I hope they don't revise their schedule.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Heard during Juve-Vicenza

RAI International will air all Juve home games + 9 away(I guess it's b/c of the rights to the home team that will play vs Juve).

That's 30 Juve games. :tup:

Not bad since they play 42.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
mark77 said:
Heard during Juve-Vicenza

RAI International will air all Juve home games + 9 away(I guess it's b/c of the rights to the home team that will play vs Juve).

That's 30 Juve games. :tup:

Not bad since they play 42.
see...your Italian must be better than mine, because I didnt hear that

of course, I'll take your word for it !!:D

OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #372
    What about Aljazeera Sport. They aired the match today, but are they going to continue airing or what?

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
    @ Mark...thanks for reporting what you heard during the Juve-Vicenza game that RAI International will show 9 AWAY games of Juve. That is wonderful news!! So we will only miss 11 games in all (we already missed the Rimini game). I missed that probably because I was late returning to the TV at the start of the second half. Saturday mornings are a bit crazy in my house :D

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    they have Modena-Genoa for tomorrow and Juve-Modena for Saturday.

EDIT: they took both games off. I guess they're playing with the schedule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)