TV rights for Serie B (3 Viewers)

Christine

Jul 29, 2006
sateeh said:
rai international showed some games but nothing live as i remember
Hi Sateeh
I noticed youre from Australia....which channels/cable do you have/use to watch these matches?
I am quite keen on watching the matches, but not entirely sure where I can view them.
Sorry if someone else has previously asked the question, but I have been sifting through the threads, and am getting a tad bit lost!

Anyway, hoping someone can help out, would love to get in on the chit chat re the matches, just not much for me to talk about, if I dont get to view them!

Christine

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
what about eurosport 2

they have tv rights for b(last season)
as far as my [vast] knowledge goes Eurosport have the rights for the Friday and Monday games. Hopefully they got of Saturday as well

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Stripper said:
u sure? i saw it on the website but havent heard anything else
yes in Serie A all Juve matches were broadcasted live and now when juve are in Serie B , they started to show matches in Serie B just cause juve since there is a lot of juve fans in the middle east and in the world

Oct 3, 2004
ReBeL said:
Aljazeera Sports channel started its test broadcasting for the fifth and the sixth channels...

This maybe an indicator that they'll have no problem showing serie B matches live if they're in the same time with Serie A and La Liga matches...

Forza Aljazeera...
I have the 100 dirham (100 riyal) card which you're talking about - it's the Al Jazira Irdeto card, which I obtained last year.

Now during the World Cup with a phone call and a fax, I upgraded to the ART package...with the same al Jazira card I'm using.

Do I still need to buy a new card or something? Because I don't have the other Al Jazira +3 and +4 channels that's been mentioned earlier.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Rhizoid said:
I have the 100 dirham (100 riyal) card which you're talking about - it's the Al Jazira Irdeto card, which I obtained last year.

Now during the World Cup with a phone call and a fax, I upgraded to the ART package...with the same al Jazira card I'm using.

Do I still need to buy a new card or something? Because I don't have the other Al Jazira +3 and +4 channels that's been mentioned earlier.
It seems they changed their minds after afew days, mate:cry:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Christine said:
Hi Sateeh
I noticed youre from Australia....which channels/cable do you have/use to watch these matches?
I am quite keen on watching the matches, but not entirely sure where I can view them.
Sorry if someone else has previously asked the question, but I have been sifting through the threads, and am getting a tad bit lost!

Anyway, hoping someone can help out, would love to get in on the chit chat re the matches, just not much for me to talk about, if I dont get to view them!

Christine
Hey christine, welcome to the forums.

Abt the channels, at the moment serieB will not be shown.Our only hope was Rai International and they stated they wont show it. Unless you have satalite, where you could get channels from outside Australia and cant be offered by Cable( foxtel,optus,Aus etc)

BUT ,Rai International in their program listings stated that they will show the Saturday game in serieB. So am not giving up yet :tup:

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
must cost a bit! that thing is such a rip off , i used to have it but took it off! Now have the free satellite one for father he loves it but shattered cant see serie A on it!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yeah it costs alot, but i live with my brother so am ok i pay only half :D

how come u dont get to see serie A on the free satalite one ?

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
sateeh said:
yeah it costs alot, but i live with my brother so am ok i pay only half :D

how come u dont get to see serie A on the free satalite one ?
cause there are 2 rai international channels that get sent to australia! one that foxtel get which gets serie A and all internationals and italian cup matches and other major events and the other one is from Asia which gets italian cup, 1 serie C game and some internationals is the one i get . It simply foxtel wouldnt make money if u could get the exact same service for free that u have to pay a bit for a month! So if u want the soccer u have to pay!:disagree: its all business! So now i no more juve for me!!:cry: ahh well s hit happens! ill stick to EPL and CL! but the italian football coverage here Australia pretty much SUCKS full stop!

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
i dont have any card. how do i know im buying the new one? what if some a$$hole sells me the old one, how would i know

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Alfio_87 said:
cause there are 2 rai international channels that get sent to australia! one that foxtel get which gets serie A and all internationals and italian cup matches and other major events and the other one is from Asia which gets italian cup, 1 serie C game and some internationals is the one i get . It simply foxtel wouldnt make money if u could get the exact same service for free that u have to pay a bit for a month! So if u want the soccer u have to pay!:disagree: its all business! So now i no more juve for me!!:cry: ahh well s hit happens! ill stick to EPL and CL! but the italian football coverage here Australia pretty much SUCKS full stop!
yeah i know, but these days its the same everywhere.You have to pay.

at least we had the world cup for free :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
What is the cost for the SKY CALCIO ITALIONO card if purchased directly from Sky Italia?

Digicams-uk.com advertises it for £1,000 pounds and I think that's a little stiff.

I plan on registering my subscription in Italy and have someone I know down there send the card + a decoder to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)