TV rights for Serie B (2 Viewers)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
ok question, i need 2 buy a satellite and receiver. what shall i get? is there one that has hotbird eurobird and astra?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Jeeks said:
Eurosport 2 is going to be a hit this season :D
Am trying to get through to UPC. Am on cable & want to go Digital since I don't have Eurosport2. Can't wait to pick up my Digital Box tomorrow :D

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
Please any members from the U.S and Canada you must call Marina Giordano at RAI International at 212-468-2500 to complain about the change (last minute) from the Juve game to Genoa.

As of this moment she is not in the office but I left a message and will follow-up with another call. Yes, Rome does the scheduling but how convenient that their offices are probably closed right now. But let her hear from you...remember it's the squeaky wheel that gets the oil...if they don't hear from disgruntled customers then they won't be bothered to do anything.

And send emails to

[email protected]

Grazie!

note from mark77, I sent it to that e-mail but got a failure notice.

try this e-mail. Try both in case the problem was on my side. Thanks!

[email protected]

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I'm not going to see Juve tomorrow:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ..... I have to go to a wedding & I won't get back home until after midnight.:sleepy: I'll have to wait & see if Eurosport will show Juve highlights on Monday

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Jeeks do you have Eurosport 2? I just had talked to UPC & we compared the schedule you posted of Eurosport 2 with their schedule & they didn't match? What gives :headbang:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
does anybody in Britain know if you can get Eurosport 2 on a freeview box?

i know u can get Eurosport if you pay money each month, i would definatly do that if that includes Eurosport2!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
AzzurriGirl said:
Please any members from the U.S and Canada you must call Marina Giordano at RAI International at 212-468-2500 to complain about the change (last minute) from the Juve game to Genoa.

As of this moment she is not in the office but I left a message and will follow-up with another call. Yes, Rome does the scheduling but how convenient that their offices are probably closed right now. But let her hear from you...remember it's the squeaky wheel that gets the oil...if they don't hear from disgruntled customers then they won't be bothered to do anything.

And send emails to

[email protected]

Grazie!

note from mark77, I sent it to that e-mail but got a failure notice.

try this e-mail. Try both in case the problem was on my side. Thanks!

[email protected]

I talked to her...read the other tv thread as to what she said

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ali said:
Jeeks do you have Eurosport 2? I just had talked to UPC & we compared the schedule you posted of Eurosport 2 with their schedule & they didn't match? What gives :headbang:
What is UPC? I have Eurosport 2 from the comhem package and the schedule they use is the one on the website.

The train from Stockholm to Göteborg is around four hours, you are welcome to watch it here.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Jeeks said:
What is UPC? I have Eurosport 2 from the comhem package and the schedule they use is the one on the website.

The train from Stockholm to Göteborg is around four hours, you are welcome to watch it here.
What? I have the standard Comhem package, but all I get is the regular Eurosport!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sadomin said:
What? I have the standard Comhem package, but all I get is the regular Eurosport!
True, but I don't have the standart comhem package, I have the Medium package and with it there is Eurosport 2. You can also order for the same price 8 favourite channels or you can order ONLY Eurosport 2 and you pay 35 kr. per month.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Jeeks said:
True, but I don't have the standart comhem package, I have the Medium package and with it there is Eurosport 2. You can also order for the same price 8 favourite channels or you can order ONLY Eurosport 2 and you pay 35 kr. per month.
Do you have digital-tv?

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Boksic said:
does anybody in Britain know if you can get Eurosport 2 on a freeview box?

i know u can get Eurosport if you pay money each month, i would definatly do that if that includes Eurosport2!
Sorry mate... No, Sky or cable only

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
@Mark...my emails were rejected too along with my friends emails. I just tried the other address you gave me and I called RAI again and they could not provide me with an email address in Rome which is total bullshit if you ask me.

I'll keep you all posted. In any event we won't be seeing the game tomorrow and that just has me really angry right now.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We are close to match's date and still no definite answers?:pumpkin:
I ve tried but failed to find any MMS links or sopcast channels to provide a link,
i quess i ll have to try them all tommorow right before the match,
if we find any solution were sould be posted?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
AngelaL said:
I'm not going to see Juve tomorrow:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ..... I have to go to a wedding & I won't get back home until after midnight.:sleepy: I'll have to wait & see if Eurosport will show Juve highlights on Monday

oh my word i wudnt even attend my own wedding for this game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)