TV rights for Serie B (6 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
mjomran said:
Are you sure?

Is SportItalia encrypted or open? if not encrypted, could u please tell me its fequency?

Many thanks

They`ve shown all Juve games last season and shown every Juve game this summer, so I guess they'll show Serie B games too.

FCBJ

Jul 29, 2006
Does anybody know of a way to watch juve leauge games in israel?
or to watch the game against rimini and the rest of the seria b juve matches on the net?

i would love for some help to see my magica juventus...

thanks!

Oct 3, 2004
For Middle Eastern/Gulf viewers: Al Jazeera is no longer 100 Dirhams/Riyals per year for the +1 +2 channels (~$30)

They're part of showtime, and you have to pay for a full "bouquet" of channels worth 150 Dirhams a month!! Times that by 12, and you've got a hell of an annual fee to pay of like $300.

And I thought I got a bargain with my ART WC offer, but it looks like they screwed me over. :mad:

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Rhizoid said:
For Middle Eastern/Gulf viewers: Al Jazeera is no longer 100 Dirhams/Riyals per year for the +1 +2 channels (~$30)

They're part of showtime, and you have to pay for a full "bouquet" of channels worth 150 Dirhams a month!! Times that by 12, and you've got a hell of an annual fee to pay of like $300.

And I thought I got a bargain with my ART WC offer, but it looks like they screwed me over. :mad:
lol me 2
wtf!!!!!!!!those friggin b!tches, i already paid for a year bout 3 months ago, do i have to pay again?

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Rhizoid said:
I just called my cable provider here, and they said they can't renew my smart card (Irdeto) over the phone, and that I'll have to collect a new one! They don't have stock now, and it looks like I'm gonna miss France-Italy :( :cry:

This is all so confusing, what happens with the current smart card I have that shows ART? And now each time I wanna switch b/w ART/Al Jazeera I'd have to get up off the couch :howler: :D
This is fucking stupid, over here I have Showtime, ART, and Jazeerah on one card. The card is just a piece of plastic Rhizoid, it is re-usable all you need to provide is the card number. I guess someone is trying to screw you over and get a couple of more bucks out of you.

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Rami said:
This is fucking stupid, over here I have Showtime, ART, and Jazeerah on one card. The card is just a piece of plastic Rhizoid, it is re-usable all you need to provide is the card number. I guess someone is trying to screw you over and get a couple of more bucks out of you.
been a long time since u posted, figured that out, although im new:D
u got it all on one card/?damn, in uae its a monopoly, cant do nything bout it

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
juventus710 said:
been a long time since u posted, figured that out, although im new:D
u got it all on one card/?damn, in uae its a monopoly, cant do nything bout it
Na I just had some problems with my internet provider.

Yes all on one card, I guess it depends on the dealer. Over here it seems like they like to stick together. Meaning that showtime dealers know Art dealers and vice versa, they kinda rub each other's back. I subscribed with Showtime and was like what about ART? the dealer said no problem I could call a friend of mine who works for ART and gets you the package.

In any case they are all sim cards and have numbers on them. Don't let them screw you over to get an extra 75 Dhs out of you. Just tell who ever you are subscribing with, that you have a card and this is its number.

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Rami said:
Na I just had some problems with my internet provider.

Yes all on one card, I guess it depends on the dealer. Over here it seems like they like to stick together. Meaning that showtime dealers know Art dealers and vice versa, they kinda rub each other's back. I subscribed with Showtime and was like what about ART? the dealer said no problem I could call a friend of mine who works for ART and gets you the package.

In any case they are all sim cards and have numbers on them. Don't let them screw you over to get an extra 75 Dhs out of you. Just tell who ever you are subscribing with, that you have a card and this is its number.
btw how much do u pay monthly?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Morra10 said:
who cares rai is showing this game so wait until they dont show a game then worry about it :D
I have no satelite provider that airs RAi, and if I use a normal dish, Rai scrambles all their games. sucks....

so I'll just have to wait for the game's compilation then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)