Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Based on CNN sports site , juve know is number one .:thumb:

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    Well if ever they do make one, can you please tell them not to forget to broadcast it in Asia!

Or at least a simulcast in ESPN or Star Sports!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    hm..hm...hm sorry but juve is the No1 team in italy but not in the world

who won the CL?

who won the italian cup?

all juve won was the italian leauge and lets not forget this

manchester 2-1 juventus(old trafford)

juventus 0-3 manchester(delli allpe)

ENGLISH TEAMS ARE THE BEST!!!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    English teams are the best? Let me see, they reached the final of the CL only once for the past 10 years...wow impressive.

And don't mention those 2 games against Utd; everyone knows in what state juve were during those 2 games.

And you say 'all juve won was the italian league'? Oh ok so All Man Utd won was the EPL so they're crap ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    English teams are the best? Let me see, they reached the final of the CL only once for the past 10 years...wow impressive.

And don't mention those 2 games against Utd; everyone knows in what state juve were during those 2 games.

And you say 'all juve won was the italian league'? Oh ok so All Man Utd won was the EPL so they're crap ;)
    for your information i dont support man utd but i am telling the truth you see man utd are better than juve and that is something that wont change.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    for your information i dont support man utd but i am telling the truth you see man utd are better than juve and that is something that wont change.
    Wait a sec, at what point in the competition were all English teams eliminated? Did Juve get farther than that? yes they did, they got to the finals. go take a seat, there is no way you can argue that Man U is better than Juve, the games just don't support such a conclusion.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    i am very confused what juve did to have all these fans
    i mean look at the way they play

DEFENCE AND NOTHING BUT DEFENCE

look at juves match against milan in the CL final it was the most boring match i have seen in my life or how about inter and milan in the semi finals italian teams are the most boring teams in european football.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    look at juves match against milan in the CL final it was the most boring match i have seen in my life or how about inter and milan in the semi finals italian teams are the most boring teams in european football.
    Well it puzzles me to what you're doing here then if you're bored out of your skin. But yes, the final was excruciatingly dull, and it was hardly our finest performance. If you did see the semi final, you would have noticed we played a lot better that day. I don't know what happened May 28th, I don't know what has been happening consistently in finals over the years but things have a way of messing up right at the choke point. Of course that doesn't change the fact that we qualified for the final in the first place, as Ian pointed out.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I,m trying to point out that i would rather watch man utd v.s arsenal

or real madrid v.s barcelona than watch the dullest matches you could see in europe whic is juve-milan,milan-inter or any two italian teams

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Oh yes Man Utd-Arsenal was really nice eh? 0-0 with an added bonus of a boxing match at the end.

You're ignorant if you say that cos the only team that plays defensively in Italy is Inter, but Juve and Milan play good flowing football.

If I had to stereotype English football like you're doing with Italian football, then I would say that I don't want to watch boring English teams that play long ball football.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Oh yes Man Utd-Arsenal was really nice eh? 0-0 with an added bonus of a boxing match at the end.

You're ignorant if you say that cos the only team that plays defensively in Italy is Inter, but Juve and Milan play good flowing football.

If I had to stereotype English football like you're doing with Italian football, then I would say that I don't want to watch boring English teams that play long ball football.
    hey watch your language toddler you dont seem old enough to be in this forum
    some kind of flowing football a match that took 120 minutes but still 0-0 some one like you shouldnt talk about who is ignorant and whos not and please tell me how old are you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)